Hi.

Alexiel 06-12-2005 01:25 AM
I’m not very good with introductions, I really don’t have much to say. Sorry.
But I decided to joined in hopes of reading some ideas and theories on the show by fellow Big O fans. I know the shows been over for a while but this place still seems to be very active. I hope it stays that way.

Anyways, thank you for your time.
R.Smith 06-12-2005 01:30 AM
Welcome Alexiel! Big Grin I hope you have a pleasant stay here at Paradigm-City.com Pleased

Please check out the Orientation thread for a quick guide of what's here to see, and the Visual Rule Guide. And stop on by the Forum Rules to get an idea of what's ok, and what's not.

Also, if you have a question, feel free to pm meBig Grin
Generalissimo D 06-12-2005 10:28 AM
Welcome Alexial! I hope you enjoy the forum and all its members(even though most all of us are insane.)

If you want to browse the many theories about the show, head up to the Smith Mansion. For fanworks:The Nightingale is for you. The Central City and Road to Nagasaki are discussions for Full Metal Alchemist and Samurai Champloo, respectively. Again, I hope you enjoy the forum and have a good time!
Sephiroth 06-12-2005 10:36 AM
Welcome! Enjoy your stay here. My welcoming gift to you, is a tactical nuclear missile. Have fun with it, and go crazy!
Asirt 06-12-2005 12:50 PM
Welcome to Paradigm City, Alexiel! I hope you enjoy your stay here at the forums. Smile

Be sure to check out the many topics available, but more importantly, have fun with it! Big Grin

If you need anything, be sure to ask the mods and admin, or even some of the members here. Wink

Again, welcome, and I hope you have a good time here. Happy

See you,
Trisa
Christina Perry 06-12-2005 07:22 PM
Welcome to the Forums, Alexiel. Enjoy your stay. Pleased
BethMcBeth 06-13-2005 02:26 PM
Hey there! Welcome to PCF! Theres tons of things to see and do here with everything from Fan Art to FAn Fics and so much more! I am sure you will have a great time take care!

-Beth
Avenir 06-13-2005 03:15 PM
Welcome to Paradigm City Forums, Alexiel. We hope you become well domiciled and enjoy our abundance of discussion. Enjoy the experience! Smile
Captain Maw 06-13-2005 11:03 PM
hola.
and welcome.
and bienvenidos to PCF.
Zopwx2 06-13-2005 11:19 PM
Welcome to the slums of Paradigm City.
BabyGhia 06-14-2005 08:28 PM
Welcome to the forums, Alexiel! Enjoy your stay!

Big Grin

BabyGhia
Collateral 06-15-2005 04:50 PM
Well, this is the perfect place for anything related to Big-O and more! I hope you enjoy your stay here!

I like your avatar!
R and D 06-15-2005 06:42 PM
hello there and welcome to the forums! Cool

here is a big o action figure and milk and cookies for you to enjoy around Paradigm City! Anime Smile

Enjoy and welcome to the forums! Big Grin
Tony Waynewrong 06-15-2005 09:02 PM
Welcome to the Forum of lost memories, but gained friendships. There are lots of fanart, fanfics and just creepy fans to look up. Just remember one thing, leave your sanity with Norman at the door; they aren't allowed here. Big Grin
Madrona 06-16-2005 05:24 PM
Hello and welcome.
Hope you enjoy our little internet home away from home.

Have fun!

Madrona