The ending of FMA

dominusofdeath 06-10-2005 09:28 AM
FMA's ending didn't impress me. Don't get me wrong it was freaking AWESOME. But I just didn't like how the things worked out.
MAJOR SPOLIER DO NOT READ UNLESS YOU HAVE ALREADY SEEN THE END OR DONT CARE ABOUT SPOILING IT.
spoiler (highlight to read):
I was hoping that everything would work out for them both and they'g get both their bodies back and Mustang would become Furher. But the Parliment is a good idea.
Green_Bird 06-10-2005 12:45 PM
Well the ending isn't really the end, I mean the movie's due out in July (In Japan, anyway).

But I don't think that Mustang'll become the Furher anytime soon though. Because from what I herd, he gave up his rank and tittle at the end of the series....but this is just from what I herd. I haven't, and can't see it for myself....I have to wait for the DVDs to come out here or see them on TV.
Travis Bickle 06-10-2005 01:51 PM
Personally, I hated the ending,
though the Al being a Philospher's stone thing was kinda cool

But yeah, the movie. Meh. Doesn't make up for the time wasted. They should've just made more episodes.
Krang 06-10-2005 09:40 PM
I was actually very satisfied with the way they ended the series. Due to the fact that
there were alot of things that needed to be wrapped up in the episodes leading up to the end,
I was expecting a far worse and more rushed ending. But I think it did a good job of ending the series while setting up the movie (which I hope will turn out good).
BabyGhia 08-10-2005 01:04 PM
I just saw the ending a couple of days ago and I agree with Krang. I thought it ended very well.

Yes, it would have been nice if Ed and Al were reunited with both of their bodies back but, at least, the way that they got Al's body makes sense... somewhat.

*crosses fingers* I hope the movie is good also and doesn't take a long time to make it's way over here.

BabyGhia