Johnny Be Good

NightRanger 06-04-2005 07:24 PM

Oh boy, I'm really interested in seeing this film! Anthony Michael Hall plays Johnny Waters. A high school football pro that's so at the top of his game, that every college in the state wants him! It looks to be good. It also has John Pankow in it, and he's one of my favorite actors. I already have the soundtrack to this movie. Judas Priest sings the title track, and it's also got songs by Myles Goodwyn, Kix, Fiona, Jon Astley, Saga, Ted Nugent, Frozen Ghost & Friends, Bernie Shanahan, and Dirty Looks.
BethMcBeth 06-05-2005 01:24 PM
Hhaha I remember that song! I liked it maybe if I have time when I take campers to the movie maybe we'll see that who knows.

-Beth
Generalissimo D 06-05-2005 01:30 PM
I've for some reason always held the illusion that Johnny B. Good was really a movie called "My Boyfriend's Back". Odd no? I've seen that movie like 4 times. Maybe I just flipped the channel when the credits were rolling. Tongue
NightRanger 06-05-2005 02:11 PM
quote:
Originally posted by D-Boy
I've for some reason always held the illusion that Johnny B. Good was really a movie called "My Boyfriend's Back". Odd no? I've seen that movie like 4 times. Maybe I just flipped the channel when the credits were rolling. Tongue

That movie came out in 1993. Johnny Be Good came out in 1988.
Lupin IV 06-05-2005 08:03 PM
I just know the song from Back to the Future Roll Eyes Big Grin