Big Miscellaneous Update

Krang 05-24-2005 10:06 PM
Sorry for the wait, but here's a big update to various sections of the site. First, I updated the Episode List to include the original airdates of Big O in both the US and Japan and made a few small corrections to some of the DVD release dates. This section is now pretty much complete other than the scans of the DVD covers for season 2 (which may take a while since my scanner is not working...). I also updated the Voice Cast page with a few additions and corrections.

Also, I added a new Stepmania song file (And Forever) and a Dorothy Winamp skin to our Miscellaneous Fan Works section. Thanks to PenguinMan and Amaya Kinomoto for sending them in!

I also put up scans of the entire Japanese script of Act 26. Check them out on our Miscellaneous Images page. Thanks to R.Smith for sending them in!

Additionally, I uploaded 14 new wallpapers! Be sure to check out these great desktop wallpapers on our Wallpaper page in the Multimedia section. Thanks to Ozymandius Jones, Knight 14, RogersGirl, Kat, ZebTheEvilOne, RogerSmith0, Chris S., AzraelTepes, and Mirkon for sending them in! By the way, as of this update, I'm now completely caught up with wallpaper submissions, so if you sent me a wallpaper at any point and I have not put it up yet, please send it again.

We have alot more updates on the way, so be sure to keep checking back!
Zopwx2 05-24-2005 11:33 PM
Great job. Maybe you should put up the text file of translation too for people who can't read japanese.
Captain Maw 05-24-2005 11:40 PM
cool! the updates are pretty good. gotta check 'em all out now.
R and D 05-25-2005 07:51 AM
AWESOME UPDATE KRANG!

I love the step mania song and the script for act 26 in japanese! freakyling awesomeness man!

Thanks Krang for all your hard work!