The Tunes of Paradigm

Monk 05-21-2005 10:33 PM
You know when I think of Paradigm city the music that usually flows through my head is the orignal song basis but sometimes I can picture its other side with that music from Sin City.
you know the opening credits music it has a nice creepy tune to it.

(Edit: I'm going on a limb here and assuming that this relates to Paradigm the show Smile . Though this could go either here of in the Smith forum, I'll send it there Smile - 'strider)
NightRanger 06-04-2005 08:21 PM
I think Paradigm's music would be on a mixed bag. I made two custom soundtracks for both season 1 and 2. For my season 1 OST, I used:

1.Scenario-A Tribe Called Quest
2.Southtown-P.O.D.
3.Rollin' (Urban Assault Vehicle)-Limp Bizkit featuring DMX, Redman and Method Man
4.I Send A Message-INXS
5.Illusion-Creed
6.Texan Book Of The Dead-Clutch
7.Maniac-Michael Sembello
8.Step-Ministry
9.Suffocate-Finger Eleven
10.The Watcher-Dr. Dre
11.Need To-Korn
12.Leave It To Me-Shaggy
13.Points Of Authority-Linkin Park (LP's only good song)
14.The Meaning-The High and Mighty
15.Come Sail Away-Styx

And for my season 2 ST, I did:

1.Fly From The Inside-Shinedown
2.Love Is Only A Feeling-The Darkness (as a love theme for Roger and ANGEL.......)
3.Will You-P.O.D.
4.Boss Playa-Snoop Dogg
5.Train of Consequences-Megadeth
6.April 29, 1992 (Miami)-Sublime
7.Movin' (LP Version)-Brass Construction
8.Magic Stick-Lil' Kim featuring 50 Cent
9.What 'Chu Lookin' At?-Uncle Kracker
10.Warning Shot-Dennis DeYoung
11.I Want Your Sex-George Michael
12.Panic Attack-Finger Eleven
13.Penny Lover-Lionel Richie
14.Goodbye-Night Ranger
15.Snoopin'-Twista
16.Rain-Audiovent

There's other songs I think would fit with the show that I didn't include on either soundtrack:

"Endless Vacation" by The Ramones
"Fat Lip" by Sum 41
"Youth Gone Wild" by Skid Row
"It's Not Unusual" by Tom Jones
"Electrified" by Mr. Big
Spacehog 06-28-2005 09:18 AM
You would include Styx in your Paradigm City soundtrack? Wow... I must say, I'm not feeling you on that one.
NightRanger 06-28-2005 04:19 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Spacehog
You would include Styx in your Paradigm City soundtrack? Wow... I must say, I'm not feeling you on that one.

What would you prefer? Crap like Evanescence and Linkin Park (their songs other than "Points of Authority")?
Travis Bickle 06-28-2005 05:38 PM
quote:
Originally posted by NightRanger
quote:
Originally posted by Spacehog

What would you prefer? Crap like Evanescence and Linkin Park (their songs other than "Points of Authority")?

Hey hey hey hey hey.

Though the original point of the thread was never specifically stated by its creator, it's safe to assume that this thread is about what one would want to hear in the show. And though I don't agree at all with anything Night Ranger posted above (let alone his taste in music, which is pretty much a given), I say let him express his opinions and musical interests, but to a certain extent.

Personally, I would have Trent Reznor write the score for a Big O movie, but that's just me...

And Spacehog...

Did you get your username from the badass British band, famous for "Jupiter's Moon" and "In The Meantime"? Just wondering, since I'm one of the few remaining American fans...