quote:
Originally posted by Monk
Never been to Paradigm before.

Anybody Gots a light?

Enjoy your stay in the city of amnesia.
Monk 05-21-2005 05:28 PM
Thanks....I think I will be comign around here more often
R.Smith 05-21-2005 05:35 PM
Welcome Monk! Big Grin I hope you have a pleasant stay here at Paradigm-City.com Pleased

Please check out the Orientation thread for a quick guide of what's here to see, and the Visual Rule Guide. And stop on by the Forum Rules to get an idea of what's ok, and what's not.

Also, if you have a question, feel free to pm meBig Grin
Generalissimo D 05-21-2005 05:38 PM
Welcome new person! Thanks for finally decided to step into our little dimension. Enjoy the Forums!
Asirt 05-21-2005 06:18 PM
Welcome to Paradigm-City, Monk! I hope you enjoy your stay here at the forums! Smile

Be sure to check out the many topics available, but more importantly, have fun with it. Big Grin

If you need anything, be sure to ask the mods and admin, or even some of the members here. Wink

Again, welcome, and I hope you have a good time here. Happy

See you,
Trisa
Avenir 05-21-2005 09:16 PM
Welcome to Paradigm City Forums, Monk. We hope you enjoy the forua and it's plethora of various discussions. Smile
Monk 05-21-2005 10:39 PM
Thank you all.

I think Im gonna enjoy it here.
Captain Maw 05-22-2005 02:07 AM
[img]http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:nVIxg1a8GKgJ:ftp.pcworld.com/pub
/screencams/fire.jpg[/img]

have several in fact.
welcome to PCF.
Pygmalion 05-22-2005 08:13 AM
Greetings, Monk, and welcome to our happy domes! And what better present for a man of the cloth than The Churches of Paradigm City, by Sybil Rowan?

Interested in fan works? Try a serving of Meeting Norman by the inimitable A Clockwork Tomato, one of many interesting stories and pictures in Nightingale forum.

Smith Mansion is your source of analysis and creative guesswork about the show itself.

Ailesberry has tons of info on other anime and manga.

Speakeasy is the home of off-Big O posts and birthday wishes.

Finally, JFK Mark is the place to discuss topics about the boards. There are lively continuing threads on avatars and banners.

Hope to see you around the fora!

Cheers,
Pygmalion
Jonny Axehandle 05-23-2005 06:36 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Monk
Never been to Paradigm before.

Anybody Gots a light?

Get 'er done!!
R and D 05-23-2005 07:54 AM
Welcome to PCF! Big Grin

here is a big o action figure and milk and cookies! Cool

please enjoy ur stay and welcome to PCF! Anime Smile
BethMcBeth 05-23-2005 12:16 PM
Hey there! Welcome to PCF! There are tons of things to see and do everything from Fan Art to Fan Fics and so much more! Enjoy your stay!

-Beth
Shaoblane 05-23-2005 10:57 PM
I shall call you...MONKEY MAN!

This is a day that shall live in infamy...your PARADIGM ANNIVERSARY! Big Grin

I'm Lizard, resident whore. The genius thread creator behind anything depressing, or anything that starts a fight.

Oh yeah. Dont forget to rate threads..and thats my gift to you! I shall rate this thread a ten, I spose. (Sucker, you cant rate threads in the Hudson)

Here's a present.

Randomly PM people. We LIKE it.

[Ph33r teh L1z@rd]
BabyGhia 05-25-2005 01:30 AM
Welcome to the forum, Monk!

Big Grin

BabyGhia
Sephiroth 05-27-2005 02:33 PM
Welcome! Enjoy your stay. My welcoming gift to you is a tactical nuclear missile! Have fun with it, and go crazy.
Sakiya 05-27-2005 04:08 PM
Welcome to PCF! Hope you enjoy your stay!