The Best Thread Ever

A Clockwork Tomato 05-19-2005 12:29 PM
I nominate one of the threads I started, "Big O+Big Venus=Hot Robot Action!"
Almasy 05-19-2005 01:01 PM
I nominate The Picture Thread because it's hott!
Avenir 05-19-2005 02:14 PM
As I mentioned in the "The Best Post Ever" thread, it's difficult to acknowledge a single thread in particular as the best thread to exist on the fora. I will, however, nominate the Picture thread as one of the best. Smile
Lady Tesser 05-19-2005 02:18 PM
Make up a big o scene!

Brainchild of Reanimate/Roan/Susan/Roan/Re-animate.
Blue Crow 05-19-2005 03:51 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Lady Tesser
Make up a big o scene!

oh man. that was a blast!

hard to believe that was that long ago. good times.

-BC
The Fallen Phoenix 05-19-2005 07:03 PM
It's long gone, but my vote goes to the Speakeasy thread, brainchild of ___ but utlimately the domain of Manji and his merry men.

That thread was a classic. A haven for spam, yes, but still a classic nonetheless.
Big Money 05-19-2005 07:16 PM
I nominate glorius Arena 1.
Mugiwara Luffy 05-19-2005 07:48 PM
Come on, nothing beats the original Speakeasy Thread! That place was great!
Dude Love 05-19-2005 08:12 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Lt. Sanji
Come on, nothing beats the original Speakeasy Thread! That place was great!

Even though I never saw the thing alive (by the way, does anyone have some of the old posts they'd be willing to send over?), I still nominate it, based on what I've heard from many.
Jonny Axehandle 05-19-2005 08:40 PM
BethMcBeth 05-19-2005 10:03 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Lady Tesser
Make up a big o scene!

Yes defenlty that thread and also

Big O Funny Pictures

I just love them all! ^_^"

-Beth
Captain Maw 05-19-2005 10:07 PM
can i nominate "The Best Thread Ever" as the best thread ever?
dawnstrider 05-20-2005 11:48 AM
The "What the hell are you Humans thinking..." thread Smile . If I could say that a single thread pushed me into wanting to officially join this place, it was that one Smile .

....Though in this case, it seems more logical to say that one thread or another was my "favorite", since "best" means different things to different people.

*shrugs* Eh....I over-think things. *waives hand nonchalantly* Never mind Smile .

Peace Cool
Mr. Fortnight 05-21-2005 02:30 PM
My Official Read or Die thread. The only thread I've started that got a 10.0 Rating! (And if anyone bombs it into oblivion, boo on you.)
R and D 05-21-2005 04:16 PM
big o funny pics! long live the funniess! Big Grin
Volt 05-22-2005 12:25 AM
The Union RPG. R.I.P.
Travis Bickle 05-22-2005 12:29 AM
evanASF27 05-22-2005 01:04 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Volt
The Union RPG. R.I.P.

that was getting good....until everything just stopped Neutral
I wish we could resurrect it.

I nominate "The Speakeasy" and "The Megadeus Fighting League" (a.k.a. The First Arena).

The Speakeasy -- because it was a legendary place from fun and random things...before it went to hell in a handbag, and soon after was locked forever.

The Megadeus Fighting League -- started a craze that is still lingering today Big Grin The legendary "THE Big Venus" fight, nearly all of the "Big Fau vs Big Zenigata" battles...and countless other moments in Paradigm history that are hidden among the neverending pages (well the ones that were deleted back then Tongue hehe). The Big Omega, wherever you are, please come back!! If only for just one day (and one battle).
Redd 05-22-2005 11:12 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Volt
The Union RPG. R.I.P.

Hell Yeah! i started that thread! I second that it should be resurrected!

Anyway, the Big o Funny Pictures, Hot Robot Action, they were all great threads and deserve nomiantion of course. But has everyone forgotten the infamous Crush thread?! It was created the week after Big O ended, and was insanely spammed that first night and provided a lot of entertainment! ... good times indeed!
R and D 06-06-2005 04:25 PM
so you have to admit that we had read some awesome threads. I like the Big O Funny Pics Thread. When I need a laugh, I go there. Laughing

there's probably others, but there has been so many, I can't remember them all now. Tongue