The Legend of Zelda: The Twilight Princess

Hobodoken 11-23-2006 03:29 AM
Myself, and a bunch of other guys, played at a friend's house. He had been trying to eBay his Wii, but gave up. We didn't get too far over two hours, but we missed the opening dialogue, because the friend who owned the Wii, and therefore got first dibs on playing, was very impatient.

Also, the fact that there were almost a dozen guys saying we should be doing different things, and some not paying attention until they got the controller, and making the same mistake everyone else made, wasn't the best thing ever.

We still got to the frst part as a wolf, and... yeah, the thing that rides you is odd.

Shooting the shortest of the kids with the slingshot was fun, but them all ducking when I swung at them wasn't.
Revan 12-01-2006 01:24 PM
NGamer magazine (UK) gave the Wii version a respectable 97% saying it was almost near perfect except for the fishing bit and the slightly bland graphics. From the footage I saw (on the DVD that came with the magazine), it all looks very polished and generally well thought out. And the Zoras make a return! Yay!

Final Thought: I need this game! Dead
Mike 12-01-2006 01:59 PM
I think my only complaint would be that there's not a whole lot of variety in the overworld enemies...they're pretty much all Moblins, with some Lizalfos at night. And Stalfos are only in one dungeon and aren't as cool as in OOT.