A really bad day for a Big-O fan.

Vicious 05-18-2005 12:40 AM
It always hurts when people insult good anime. I do not particularly care because in college, I hear from every person I come across that anime is "boring" or "pointless". I just usually crush them with my megadeus, and then watch Big Shot to find more bounty heads.
Spoderman 05-18-2005 11:58 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Vicious
It always hurts when people insult good anime. I do not particularly care because in college, I hear from every person I come across that anime is "boring" or "pointless". I just usually crush them with my megadeus, and then watch Big Shot to find more bounty heads.

Lighten up dude.
Pero_Is_Crying 05-19-2005 09:29 PM
Paul, I know dropping dollars on the dvds is the best way we can tell the powers that be that we want more of the show. But don't you find it just an eensy bit dramaticly appropriate that your Big O DVDs are bootlegs? I mean, what are bootlegs but copies made from the memories of the sweet flavorful original? Wink Still, sorry about your luck on those rotten tomatoes, man.
Sara Comatori 10-15-2006 11:18 PM
Man, That sucks. kick there asses. That's what I'd do. School is tough...I know what it's like. I'm on your side.

Edit: I know it's a old topic... Pleased
Travis Bickle 10-15-2006 11:20 PM
Necroposting FTL