Staff Break Weekend III (May 13-15)

Krang 05-10-2005 11:04 PM
Just wanted to let everyone know that, like last year, the mods and admins are going to be taking a short break this Friday, Saturday, and part of Sunday in order to have some time off. This means that this weekend, the forums will be offline (even though everything has been running smoothly here lately, the forums still can't be left unsupervised). However, you're free to post at Paradigm's backup forums, the Neo-Speakeasy, during this time, and if you're a member of the Megadeus Fighting League, you can still battle at the official MFL Backup Forums. Please note that this is only going to happen once or twice a year at most, so you don't have to worry about planned downtime again for a while after this. I'm just giving everyone advance warning so that you can all plan ahead for the weekend. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to ask me or post them in this thread. Thanks!
Captain Maw 05-10-2005 11:06 PM
so, no PCF for a few days? ok, thats cool.
have fun y'all. and take it easy... you guys have dont some good work.
nathjan 05-10-2005 11:09 PM
gaw i hate when these happen. oh well have fun on your days off, you deserve them
Delirious 05-10-2005 11:26 PM
Enjoy your break! I hope you get to have a lots of fun and enjoy the punch and ice cream! Smile
R.Smith 05-11-2005 02:10 AM
Ah, time again to find something to do! Tongue
Avenir 05-11-2005 04:58 AM
Enjoy the break, Krang and the rest of the moderation staff; you have all certainly merited it. Smile

Now to plan for my own break during this time....
Mr. Fortnight 05-11-2005 09:57 AM
Ah. A vacation. Sounds like fun.

It'll gimmie time to come up with some stuff on the side I need to get done. ^_^
BethMcBeth 05-11-2005 12:20 PM
Wow guys have a great vacation we will miss you all but have fun! ^_^"

-Beth
Lady Tesser 05-11-2005 12:50 PM
Have a relaxing time not worrying about potential flame wars. ^_^ Heh. Really, guys, you deserve it, get some rest.
madclarinet 05-11-2005 01:32 PM
Enjoy the break guys.

I suspose its well timed for me - I just had a big php/mysql job dropped on me - and it has to be done for Monday (academics do give you a LOT of time to get the work done!!)
Zopwx2 05-11-2005 04:44 PM
HAve fun duders.

Breaks no big deal. I probably need one too. Big Grin
Hienrich Ele 05-11-2005 04:59 PM
Great... Now I have to find a life between now and the weekend!

Only kidding... I hope...

Have a good, well deserved break.
Hobodoken 05-11-2005 06:39 PM
Have fun you guys, hope nothing does come up that would make you think it was necesary for anything but your own enjoyment.
Though that is more than enough reason to take a weekend off.
Shaoblane 05-11-2005 07:44 PM
*whew* Thanks for the heads up, Krang. *Looks at calendar* Oh yeah! I can soo do that! Friday Saturday and Sunday are no big deal...but dont you EVER take a break on Monday! The forums make mondays a good day!

[Edit]
Dude ZOP! Your avatar! IT BURNS THE EYES!
Dude Love 05-11-2005 07:45 PM
Enjoy your well deserved, hard earned break guys. Smile

See the rest of you at the Neo Smile

(*does usual quick sweep of the Neo-Speakeasy* Have to make sure it's clean!)
Mr. Fortnight 05-11-2005 08:36 PM
I'll be there. I'll definately be there. ^_^
pen1300 05-11-2005 09:42 PM
YES! This works out VERY nicely as I have a nice date coming up on Saturday (boyfriend isn't around for my B-day, so he's taking me on my B-day date Saturday!) YAY! Dinner and a SHOW! I'm excited (partially because it was supposed to be a surprise, but I figured out the show we were going to).

Hm...I'll have to see what else I can do during my B-day weekend (since it's actually on Monday).

Later,
Pen1300
Shaoblane 05-11-2005 11:08 PM
quote:
Originally posted by pen1300
YES! This works out VERY nicely as I have a nice date coming up on Saturday (boyfriend isn't around for my B-day, so he's taking me on my B-day date Saturday!) YAY! Dinner and a SHOW! I'm excited (partially because it was supposed to be a surprise, but I figured out the show we were going to).

Hm...I'll have to see what else I can do during my B-day weekend (since it's actually on Monday).

Later,
Pen1300

Off-topic:
You and boyfriend order a pizza and eat it by candlelight on a blanket on your living room floor. Wink

On-topic:
Yes, this break will get me off the computer. I have to work up a costume for Kumoricon...or make someone else do it for me...first I gotta find someone else.
Fujiko 05-12-2005 12:45 AM
ahhh, break. Smile you guys need it. Go out and have your fun.
R and D 05-12-2005 07:56 AM
yeah you guys need it! i hope you enjoy ur break! *gives out big o action figures and milk and cookies* Big Grin