Can you create you're own additions?

Jonny Axehandle 09-16-2003 07:00 PM
See title.
Manji 09-16-2003 07:08 PM
additions? Whaddya' mean?
Jonny Axehandle 09-17-2003 07:13 PM
Create a new board feature that is not a standard feature with BB.
Krang 09-17-2003 09:27 PM
It depends on what it is. I don't like to add board mods that change too many files (since it makes it more difficult to upgrade if there's an important update in the forum software), but if the mod doesn't require too many changes (like the show/hide spoiler mod that we have), I'll consider installing it.
Jonny Axehandle 09-17-2003 10:43 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Krang
It depends on what it is. I don't like to add board mods that change too many files (since it makes it more difficult to upgrade if there's an important update in the forum software), but if the mod doesn't require too many changes (like the show/hide spoiler mod that we have), I'll consider installing it.

Actually, I don't want you to install anything here. I was thinking about getting a BB and I wanted to know if I could add things to it.
Krang 09-17-2003 11:03 PM
quote:
Originally posted by jmjoseph
Actually, I don't want you to install anything here. I was thinking about getting a BB and I wanted to know if I could add things to it.

Oh, ok. Sure, there are plenty of mods for WBB 1.x and 2.x here, and if you don't find what you're looking for there, there are some German sites that have even more mods.