new person

Vicious 05-07-2005 05:38 PM
how is everyone?
Travis Bickle 05-07-2005 05:44 PM
Hey. How are you. I'm Cerpin Taxt. I am known to be feared by small children and mennonites all over the world.

Nice to meet you.

Here is the orientation thread

This thread might prove to be useful.

Here are the rules of the forum.

If you have anything you need to ask me, send me a personal message to me here.

-Cerpin Taxt, the Pumpkin King
Asirt 05-07-2005 05:46 PM
Hi, Vicious! Welcome to Paradigm City! Hope you enjoy your stay here at the forums! Smile

Be sure to check out the many topics available, but more importantly, have fun with it! Big Grin

If you need anything, be sure to ask the mods and admin, or even some of the members here. Wink

Again, welcome, and I hope you have a good time here. Happy

See you,
Trisa
R.Smith 05-07-2005 05:54 PM
Welcome Vicious! Big Grin I hope you have a pleasant stay here at Paradigm-City.com Pleased

Please check out the Orientation thread for a quick guide of what's here to see, and the Visual Rule Guide. And stop on by the Forum Rules to get an idea of what's ok, and what's not.

Also, if you have a question, feel free to pm meBig Grin
Generalissimo D 05-07-2005 06:08 PM
Welcome Vicious, to the Domes. May you enjoy your stay. Avoid anything that says immature content. It means immature content.

Have fun here!,

The BigOZ
Avenir 05-07-2005 07:14 PM
Welcome to Paradigm City Forums, Vicious. We hope you enjoy the forums and our abundance of Big O, Fullmetal Alchemist, other anime, and general discussions. Smile
dominusofdeath 05-07-2005 07:14 PM
Welcome to Paradigm City! I hope you enjoy your stay.
Zopwx2 05-07-2005 09:08 PM
H o W D y!

WElcome to the city of amnesia.
BethMcBeth 05-07-2005 10:07 PM
Hi there! Welcome to PCF! The Best Big O place on earth! ^_^" There are tons of things to see and do here. Everything from Fan Art to Fan fics.
If you need a laugh check out my Big O Block Heads Comic, and also Iam currently working on some Big O Chalk Murals whihc are kind of neat and oh I am taking requests on anything so feel free to throw out ideas. I hope you have a great time here at PCF and enjoy yourself!

-Beth
Spooky 05-08-2005 12:55 AM
Hi hi! Welcome to PCF Smile

Latah Wink
Token
Captain Maw 05-08-2005 05:31 PM
hi! ho!
wilkommen to Paradigm City Forums.
enjoi your stay here.
-Cpt.Maw
Sephiroth 05-08-2005 07:48 PM
Welcome! Enjoy your stay. I'm peachy, thanks for asking. Anyway, my welcoming gift to you is a tactical nuclear missile! In fact, because you cared enough to ask how we are, you get two! Have fun with them, and go crazy.
Negotiator_Roger_Smith 05-09-2005 07:20 AM
welcome welcome! i hope u like it herre! i am fine! thanks for asking!
Pygmalion 05-09-2005 12:06 PM
Greetings, BigLoser, and welcome to our happy domes! It's good to see another Midwesterner join our group.

Interested in fan works? Try a serving of Meeting Norman by the inimitable A Clockwork Tomato, one of many interesting stories and pictures in Nightingale forum.

Smith Mansion is your source of analysis and creative guesswork about the show itself.

Ailesberry has tons of info on other anime and manga.

Speakeasy is the home of off-Big O posts and birthday wishes.

Finally, JFK Mark is the place to discuss topics about the boards. There are lively continuing threads on avatars and banners.

Hope to see you around the fora!

Cheers,
Pygmalion
R and D 05-09-2005 06:17 PM
hi and welcome to PCF! Big Grin

here is a big o action figure and cookies and milk. Anime Smile

enjoy and welcome to PCF! Cool
Madrona 05-10-2005 11:05 AM
Hey, welcome Vicious. I hope you and your annoying bird enjoy your stay Wink

Madrona
BabyGhia 05-10-2005 09:05 PM
Welcome to the forum, Vicious! Enjoy your stay!

Big Grin

BabyGhia
Shaoblane 05-11-2005 09:37 PM
Hello new person!

You will soon be an insane person...you sad bastard. It's amazing. People actually come here voluntarily.
Fujiko 05-11-2005 11:50 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Vicious
how is everyone?

hi. i'm good.

welcome to the forums. Enjoy your stay and the scenery. Big Grin