[Fan Art] Beth McBeth's Big O Chalk Mural *Dastun and Angel* [UP-DATE]

BethMcBeth 05-05-2005 07:41 PM
Lady Tesser 05-05-2005 07:53 PM
OMG that is FABULOUS!!! I love it! It's so cute!
A Clockwork Tomato 05-05-2005 08:09 PM
Excellent! But now Tony won't be able to use the porch at all, because he won't dare step on the sacred outline of Dorothy!
Pygmalion 05-05-2005 08:15 PM
On the other hand, if he shows up with chalk dust all over his clothes, we'll know where he's been.

Pygmalion

P.S. Nice drawing, Beth!
Tony Waynewrong 05-06-2005 01:11 AM
Thank you, Love! Your chalk masterpiece was really sweet!

You rock! Kudos! Big Grin
Advinius 05-06-2005 08:26 AM
very nice Beth! *thumbs up!*

and Pygmalion, the chalk dusk comment almost made me snort up coca cola on my work pc's keyboard!
Tony Waynewrong 05-06-2005 02:54 PM
Yeah, I really do love her work. Imagine my surprise when I took my 15 minute break (from work) to find a 6 ft torso of Dorothy looking back at me. Chalk or not, Dorothy is hot!

** gets hit by a thrown boot **

Never mind!

Anyway, here's a panoramic picture of Dorothy:
BethMcBeth 05-06-2005 02:58 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Tony
Yeah, I really do love her work. Imagine my surprise when I took my 15 minute break (from work) to find a 6 ft torso of Dorothy looking back at me. Chalk or not, Dorothy is hot!

** gets hit by a thrown boot **

Never mind!

Anyway, here's a panoramic picture of Dorothy:

Awwww thank you Tony-kins! ^_^""
And also for prinitng out a huge one and taping it to the wall, Hehehe I woke up and there was Dorothy staring... at me lol. Thank you so much! ^_^'"

-Beth
Dork 05-06-2005 04:13 PM
I think certain art supply stores like Michaels sell this spray stuff that you can put on chalk art to make it last a little bit longer. That's very impressive Beth.

Next time Jacksonville has a chalk art contest I'll have to go.

muchlove
-Dork
Lyinginbedmon 05-06-2005 05:19 PM
That's brilliant, I just love your drawing style! Big Grin

How 'bout a Schwarzwald next!
A Clockwork Tomato 05-06-2005 06:39 PM
Next time you're bored, draw some chalk outlines on the sidewalk and driveway, pour on some ketchup, and leave a few scraps of police tape. Then see how passers-by react.
Dork 05-06-2005 07:36 PM
quote:
Originally posted by A Clockwork Tomato
Next time you're bored, draw some chalk outlines on the sidewalk and driveway, pour on some ketchup, and leave a few scraps of police tape. Then see how passers-by react.

Get Tony to pose for you. He's gotta have his tongue hanging out. . . for realism's sake.
BethMcBeth 05-07-2005 03:20 PM
Alrighty, as requested byLyinginbedmon I have done my best and created a chalk mural of Schwarzwald, I am not too good at drawing him so I did my best. ^_~" Hope it looks a little like him. Iam sure with more pratice I could do him better.

Schwarzwald Chalk Mural

-Beth

P.S. I am still taking requests as well.
Lyinginbedmon 05-07-2005 03:23 PM
Wahoo! Big Grin

That looks seriously smegging awesome Beth!
Lady Tesser 05-07-2005 04:23 PM
Cool Coney! Have the neighbors noticed any of this yet?
Lyinginbedmon 05-07-2005 04:26 PM
If they have they're gonna be really creeped out Tongue
Pie_Junkie 05-07-2005 04:38 PM
Shocked You got chalk skillz.
Dark-0 05-07-2005 07:48 PM
Hey Beth nice work can you make a RD mural?
Generalissimo D 05-08-2005 02:30 PM
That is most awesome! Make more! Make a Big Duo one! Recreate the War of the Megadeuses(Roger's flashbacks) on the side of the apartment (with oil and circuits and robot parts liberally scattered about) to scare the neighbors.
BethMcBeth 05-08-2005 03:34 PM
quote:
BigOZ: That is most awesome! Make more! Make a Big Duo one! Recreate the War of the Megadeuses(Roger's flashbacks) on the side of the apartment (with oil and circuits and robot parts liberally scattered about) to scare the neighbors.

Mwhahhaha oh trust me I would love to do that but the evil apartement complex that Tony and I live in made us sign papers saying that we weren't allowed to vadalize the place. (Don't ask me how I am getting away with the chalk so far...lazy neighbors bwhahaa.) And if I do that they would kick us out and then I can't post any more because I'd be homeless....again. Defenlty a scary thought, although when I go back to Grier for the summer theres tons of room there so I can defently make larger ones! But I'll see what I can do about doing a Big Duo in chalk next! ^_^"

quote:
Dark O: Hey Beth nice work can you make a RD mural?

Sure! Here you go! ^_^"

Working on the link…

GOT IDEAS? EMAIL BethMcBeth@hotmail.com

Go Here For more Big O Fanart

-Beth

P.S. I am still taking requests as well.