Hello

KaiserZr 04-26-2005 07:05 PM
Hello I am KaiserZr, I am new to the website, but not to Big O which I first saw on Adult Swim the first time it came on and I was instantly hooked. As for finding this site, I was searching for Big O fanfiction and I happened to find one hear called "The Blossoming Rose" and its sequals after I read them all (they were awesome, the writer did a great job!) I took time and looked over the site and thought I would join...... that's about the whole story so.....uh..... HI!
Asirt 04-26-2005 07:35 PM
Welcome to Paradigm City, KaiserZr! I hope you have a good time here! Smile

Be sure to check out the many topics available, but more importantly, have fun with it. Big Grin

If you need anything, be sure to ask the mods and admin, or even some of the members here. Wink

Again, welcome, and I hope you enjoy your stay. Happy

See you,
Trisa
R.Smith 04-26-2005 08:06 PM
Welcome KaiserZr! Big Grin I hope you have a pleasant stay here at Paradigm-City.com Pleased

Please check out the Orientation thread for a quick guide of what's here to see, and the Visual Rule Guide. And stop on by the Forum Rules to get an idea of what's ok, and what's not.

Also, if you have a question, feel free to pm meBig Grin
Generalissimo D 04-26-2005 09:21 PM
Welcome to our merry domes! May you find many a enjoyable fanfic! Read mine! click my sig!
Pygmalion 04-26-2005 09:26 PM
Greetings, KaiserZr, and welcome to our happy domes! Here's an empty sack in case you come across some memories you want to take with you.

So you are interested in fan works, eh? One take on a season 3 begins with Life Goes On by the inimitable A Clockwork Tomato, one of many interesting stories and pictures in Nightingale forum.

Smith Mansion is your source of analysis and creative guesswork about the show itself.

Ailesberry has tons of info on other anime and manga.

Speakeasy is the home of off-Big O posts and birthday wishes.

Finally, JFK Mark is the place to discuss topics about the boards. There are lively continuing threads on avatars and banners.

Hope to see you around the fora!

Cheers,
BabyGhia 04-26-2005 09:26 PM
Welcome to the forum, KaiserZr!

Big Grin

BabyGhia
Zopwx2 04-26-2005 09:30 PM
WELCOME to paradigm KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN
Bllue 04-27-2005 12:22 AM
Hi!
*Glomps*
*sighs*
I miss adult swim...
*Leaves*
Captain Maw 04-27-2005 01:25 AM
aloha
browse, post, X-plore (haha)
and welcome to PCF
R and D 04-27-2005 11:43 AM
Hello and welcome to the forums! my name is R and D! Big Grin here is a Big O action figure and some milk and cookies! Anime Smile enjoy ur stay and welcome to PCF! Cool
Spooky 04-27-2005 03:08 PM
Hello there Smile

Welcome to PCF!

Latah Wink
Token
Almasy 04-27-2005 08:00 PM
Welcome, KaiserZr! Enjoy your time here! ^_^
Negotiator_Roger_Smith 04-27-2005 08:21 PM
welcome! i hope u have fun here!
Avenir 04-29-2005 05:17 PM
Welcome to Paradigm City Forums, KaiserZr. We hope you enjoy it here. Smile
Advinius 04-30-2005 10:26 AM
welcome, welcome. enjoy your stay, and remember: if you can't see the fnords, they can't eat you.

Fnord.
Tony Waynewrong 05-01-2005 01:18 PM
Welcome KaiserZr to our happy cyber town. I hope you enjoy our vast collection of fan-art, fan-fics and just plain fans.

BTW, please leave your sanity at the door; their aren't permitted here.

Once again, enjoy the city of lost memories and gained friendships.