Red Hot Chili Peppers anyone?

Otherside 04-25-2005 11:49 PM
Does anybody here like the peppers?
Travis Bickle 04-26-2005 12:00 AM
Me! I saw them live a few times (once when the Mars Volta opened for them, because Flea and John Frusciante are sort of part of the Mars Volta). John Frusciante is one of my favorite guitarists, and Flea is an amazing bassist.

Can't Stop, the Righteous & The Wicked, and Suck My Kiss are amazing songs.
Captain Maw 04-26-2005 12:42 AM
yeah, Californication and Otherside are among my favs.
Avenir 04-26-2005 01:18 AM
My household family members, sans my father, have been devout fans of the Red Hot Chili Peppers for as far as my memory recollects, and effectively I'm awfully biased when it comes to alternative rock. Flea is resolutely among the, in my opinion, greatest bassets around; as is Anthony Kiedis on vocals.

Personally, Californication and By the Way are among my favorites of their albums.
BethMcBeth 04-26-2005 01:41 AM
WOOT! Oh yeah! They rule! ^_^"" I am a huge fan of Califorication, By the Way, Can't Stop and many others of corse for the life of me I can't name them! But a awesome band! ^_^"

-Beth
BAM2HIM 04-26-2005 02:55 PM
I really liked thier PUNK FUNK days.
Otherside 04-26-2005 03:56 PM
My favorite song is Higher Ground.
1. Higher Ground
2. Californication
3. Under the Bridge
4. Can't Stop
5. Universally Speaking.

You guys?
Patsai 05-09-2005 07:45 PM
My favorite song is Otherside.

Also, the Chili Peppers just started working on their new album, so I can't wait for it to be released.
Otherside 05-21-2005 03:32 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Patsai
My favorite song is Otherside.

Also, the Chili Peppers just started working on their new album, so I can't wait for it to be released.

I like that news, alot Big Grin
Generalissimo D 05-21-2005 03:34 PM
I luv this band, but it makes me all wanting to go back to LA everytime I hear Under the Bridge. DAMN YOU TALENTED MUSICIANS!

Cant wait for the new album..
Patsai 12-12-2005 09:35 AM
Okay, the Red Hot Chili Peppers have finished recording their new album and gave it the name "Stadium Arcadium". It will be released in April 2006. Flea's comment on the album is that it's their best work yet, because they poured all their energy into it. John Frusciante, on the other hand, commented that some of his guitar work is "Jimi Hendrix"-inspired, which I'm looking forward to hearing since he's so f***ing amazing.
Volt 01-22-2006 03:07 AM
quote:
But what to do with the 12 or 13 songs that don't make the labum?

Bonus tracks.

Each retail site will get a different version of the album with a different "bonus song". Local, small record stores will get one, iTunes will get one, Wal Mart will get one, etc.

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/upco...s_of_album.html

Well, that kinda blows. If only there was some way to get all the bonus tracks without having to pay for them, preferably straight to your computer...

P.S.: Apart from this whole thingy, the CD will shank your family.
Patsai 01-22-2006 05:23 AM
Three part trilogy? Intriguing. Spending a lot of money for all of them? Incongruous! A two CD album featuring 25 tracks? Staggering! The bad news that Volt just mentioned? Abuduhwah!? I'm a big big fan of RHCP, but I'm not going to milk money to experience them.
Jstar136 01-28-2006 02:15 AM
Red Hot Chili Peppers?

I'm in!

Some good stuff they sing.

The music video for Californication was trippy and audacious!
Patsai 03-15-2006 06:11 PM
Green_Bird 04-05-2006 08:30 PM
Dani California Will be the opening to the Death Note Movie acording to Exite Japan (Untranslated sourse). Just thought you guys might like to know....
David Ryder 04-05-2006 09:25 PM
The Chili Peppers are alright. Nothing great or amazing in my book.
Jstar136 04-05-2006 09:49 PM
Recently I've been singing Californication with one of my dorky friends on my breaks. I sing the lyrics and he lets loose the beats. Cool

Pay your surgeon very well
to break the spell of aging.
Celebrity skin is this your chin
or is it war you're waging?
First born unicorn
Hard core soft... Roll Eyes
Travis Bickle 04-05-2006 09:51 PM
The new album sounds decent from what I heard.