Do You Watch Too Much FMA?

Madrona 04-25-2005 07:50 PM
[EDIT]
Bah, the link I had here before no longer takes you to a humorous list. But when I find it...I'll post it all someplace that won't move!!!

Anyway...

My signs:

Spend free hours making FMA wallpapers
Spend other free hours looking up fanfics
Spend rest of the time thinking of a new fanfic.
Tries to convince husband to grow his hair long again
BabyGhia 04-25-2005 10:33 PM
LOL! Nope, can't say I've done any of that.

And I haven't done any of the ones you've done, Madrona. Tongue

Made a couple of sigs.
Read a couple of fanfics.
Pointed Madrona towards a site with fanfics on it that she really likes.
Watched episodes several times... some WAY too many times. That black shirt made not listen to the show... not really. I just liked it too much. *drools*

But can't say I'm THAT bad.

Good find, Madrona!

BabyGhia
Green_Bird 04-25-2005 10:41 PM
You wouldn't believe how many YKWYWTMFMAW...But it's preatty funny Big Grin ....

My list:
...you're Createing a fan site with the name of a latter episode you haven't seen yet.
...you're Doing a Gender switch thing.
...every time you hear the word 'mustang' (Horse or car) Your brain puts 'Roy' Infront of it.
...and if it's the dog food brand 'Ol' Roy' your brain takes out 'ol' and puts 'Mustang' behind 'Roy'.

(Really all of the above is true...other then the last two which I have only seen/herd when I'm really really sleepy, only haveing to do a dubble take afterwards....)
Madrona 04-28-2005 04:35 PM
Here is a silly thing I did the other night ...okay, last night.Embarrassed Sweatdrop

Lit the fire in the wood stove while invoking the name of Roy Mustang.

I'm serious, I did that!
Zayne 07-22-2005 10:35 PM
One of my friends has downloaded -- oh, what was it? -- 43 episodes of FMA so far. When she's into something, she has both fangs in its hide. Example: I say "Edward Elric", she yells demonically "MINE!"
dominusofdeath 07-24-2005 11:17 AM
You've seen every episode in a row twice.
Negotiator_Roger_Smith 07-24-2005 07:39 PM
a good sign u watched to much! is when u search e-bay u spend hours on hours looking to buy urself a auto-mail arm!
Kat 07-24-2005 07:42 PM
((It says there's no such story, so I can't see the list....))

Dunno if I WATCH too much (only see AS's run), but I'm certainly obsessed. ^__^

Let's see, I....

Read the manga online.
Constantly fangirl over Roy Mustang.
Consider buying the Roy bubble bath. XD
Try making wallpapers & siggies.
Have a Neopets account dedicated to FMA.
Am good online friends with many FMA roleplayers at Neopets.
Have drawn the Flamel symbol & one of Hughes' knives on my leg with a Sharpie.
Read a ton of fanfiction & am working on a bit of my own.
Look for FMA fanart & deviantART & joined several FMA clubs there.
Joined some FMA LiveJournal communities & participate in a LJ FMA roleplay.
Whenever I see the word "Royal", my brain sees "Royai". ^^; (RoyxRiza pairing)
Got depressed after ep. 25/chp. 15.
Will name a Ponyta/Rapidash "Roy" next time I get one in a Pokemon game.
Have taken to calling my Roy plushie "Flamey-chan" and keep him with me when on the computer.

That's all I can really think of for now. Big Grin
Madrona 07-25-2005 01:23 AM
Sorry Kat, it's either moved or gone...I'll go searching cause that's the kind of person I am....See? Another sign I watch too much Tongue Though I really don't think there is such a thing

Kat:
quote:
Consider buying the Roy bubble bath. XD
.......there's a bubble bath? Like, does that mean I could be taking a bath with Roy???

Zayne:
quote:
One of my friends has downloaded -- oh, what was it? -- 43 episodes of FMA so far. When she's into something, she has both fangs in its hide. Example: I say "Edward Elric", she yells demonically "MINE!"

Been there done that..except all 51 and waiting impatiently for the movie to come to this side of the ocean. Hell, I'd fly to Japan and watch it in Japanese if I could...
Kat 07-25-2005 01:53 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Madrona
.......there's a bubble bath? Like, does that mean I could be taking a bath with Roy???

I wish. xD There's Roy, and also Ed bubble bath, Roy's is grape-scented and Ed's is peach I think. Dunno if there are others. I'll look for a picture of it sometime....

I saw a neat Roy candle holder on eBay once. Should have gotten it.... -_-
Raven 07-25-2005 02:54 AM
I actually don't watch it at all anymore. I probably will again once the new episodes air.