Hiya!

Amaya-chan 04-24-2005 01:00 AM
Name's Amaya. I'm new here, and I'm also fairly new to Big O. I've been watching the episodes on Adult Swim since they started over from the first episode (well, I actually started from the 2nd episode cause I missed the 1st) and despite people telling me that the show sucks I find myself enjoying it; I think it's safe to say it's become one of my favorite series ever.

I found this site while looking around for some Big O pages, and saw these forums, so here I am! Pleased to be with you all! *bows*
Avenir 04-24-2005 01:02 AM
Allow me to be the first to welcome you to Paradigm City Forums, Amaya-chan. We hope you enjoy the forum and it's abundance of Big O, other anime, and general discussions. It's good to have you with us. Smile
Zopwx2 04-24-2005 01:11 AM
Welcome! great to have no big o fans!

Although I have to warn you about spoilers. We don't have them marked anymore.
BethMcBeth 04-24-2005 02:30 AM
Oh Hi there! Welcome to PCF! Glad to have another Big O Fan! ^_^" We have everything from Fan Art to Fan Fics here! And so much more, and if you are very board and need a laugh check out my comic The Big O Block Heads and or also if you have anything against Marshmallow Peeps or just want to seem them do funny thigns also stop by The Torture of Marshmallow Peeps Again welcome to PCF and I hope you enjoy yourself.

-Beth
Asirt 04-24-2005 08:55 AM
Welcome to Paradigm City, Amaya-chan! I hope you enjoy your stay here at the forums! Smile

Be sure to check out the topics available, but more importantly, have fun with it! Big Grin

If you need anything, be sure to ask the mods and admin, or even some of the members here. Wink

Again, welcome, and I hope you have a good time here. Happy

See you,
Trisa
dominusofdeath 04-24-2005 09:55 AM
Welcome to Paradigm City! Hope you enjoy your stay.
Generalissimo D 04-24-2005 10:46 AM
welcome amaya-chan! People say Big-O sucks? Look at what they watch, laugh politely, and ditch em. Welcome to the forums and forget any misconceptions you've had. Enjoy the domes! Especially the nightingale....which houses many a intersting fan-art. Click my sig!
R.Smith 04-24-2005 12:05 PM
Welcome Amaya-chan! Big Grin I hope you have a pleasant stay here at Paradigm-City.com Pleased

Please check out the Orientation thread for a quick guide of what's here to see, and the Visual Rule Guide. And stop on by the Forum Rules to get an idea of what's ok, and what's not.

Also, if you have a question, feel free to pm meBig Grin
Spooky 04-24-2005 04:47 PM
Hi there Smile Welcome to PCF!

Latah Wink
Token
Captain Maw 04-24-2005 06:11 PM
hello!
welcome to PCF!
enjoy your stay!
BabyGhia 04-25-2005 11:55 PM
Welcome to the forum, Amaya-chan!

Big Grin

BabyGhia
squall 04-26-2005 11:56 AM
greetings and welcome to the forum of hope.....
Pygmalion 04-26-2005 12:09 PM
Greetings, Amaya-chan, and welcome to our happy domes! For a Haruko fan, here is a thread with some fine fanart by re-animate, one of our members.

Interested in fan works? Take a look at Roger's life in Smith Mansion in Rota, one of many interesting stories and pictures in Nightingale forum.

Smith Mansion is your source of analysis and creative guesswork about the show itself.

Ailesberry has tons of info on other anime and manga.

Speakeasy is the home of off-Big O posts and birthday wishes.

Finally, JFK Mark is the place to discuss topics about the boards. There are lively continuing threads on avatars and banners.

Hope to see you around the fora!

Cheers,
Pygmalion
Amaya-chan 04-26-2005 12:46 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome, everybody. Big Grin I'm sure I'll enjoy going here!
Otherside 04-26-2005 04:12 PM
*read my sig*
but I don't hate you, I say that to everyone
Bllue 04-27-2005 12:25 AM
i often have wondered how people have found this site. i was introduced to it by Redd, who is therefore the founding member of the selective color clan. dammnit.
Welcome! Have a dollar that my ex gave me for no reason.
R and D 04-27-2005 05:57 PM
Hello and welcome to the forums! my name is R and D! Big Grin here is a Big O action figure and some milk and cookies! Anime Smile enjoy ur stay and welcome to PCF! Cool
Almasy 04-27-2005 07:59 PM
Hey, welcome to PCF! Have fun! ^_^
Negotiator_Roger_Smith 04-27-2005 08:19 PM
welcome! enjoy the forum!
Advinius 04-30-2005 10:43 AM
hello. you'll rapidly come to the conclusion that we're all mad. but that's really part of the charm of this place, no? *grin*