Lumbering out of the Mist...

Random_Gorilla 04-21-2005 06:26 PM
Well now, this place certainly looks busy. OOOH and I see you have a Megadeus fighting league! I'm gonna have to look into that. I'm the Random Gorilla and here is my obligatory introduction:

Hello.

Now that that's over with I probably won't be here all that much at first since I'm studying for my CDL and will be working shortly after. However I hope to get as much out of this forum as I expect I will. Have fun all!
Zopwx2 04-21-2005 06:42 PM
Hellow rand-om.
BethMcBeth 04-21-2005 06:46 PM
Hello there and Welcome to PCF! ^_^" There are many things to see and do here, everything from Fan Art to Fan Fics and so much more! If you are board and need a laugh check out my Big O Block Heads Comic Again welcome to PCF and I hope you have a great time!

-Beth
Green_Bird 04-21-2005 06:46 PM
Welcome and have fun ^_^ !
Asirt 04-21-2005 06:53 PM
Welcome to Paradigm City, Random_Gorilla! I hope you have a good time here! Smile

Be sure to check out the many topics available, but more importantly, have fun with it. Big Grin

If you need anything, be sure to ask the mods and admin, or even some of the members here. Wink

Again, welcome, and I hope you enjoy your stay. Happy

See you,
Trisa
dominusofdeath 04-21-2005 07:01 PM
Welcome to Paradigm City! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Captain Maw 04-21-2005 07:32 PM
welcome random gorilla, have fun here and enjoy your stay at PCF. feel free to browse teh domes and surf teh various threads.
Generalissimo D 04-21-2005 08:24 PM
Welcome fresh meat! Enjoy our merry little place. hope you have fun! CLICK MY SIG!
Avenir 04-22-2005 04:22 AM
Welcome to Paradigm City Forums, Random Gorilla. We hope you enjoy the forum and it's abundant proportions of activitiy. Smile
R and D 04-22-2005 07:53 AM
welcome to PCF! Big Grin here is a coupon from the local Paradigm City flower shop. get yourself some genetically created flowers! Anime Smile

enjoy and welcome to PCF! Cool
Pygmalion 04-22-2005 08:15 AM
Greetings, Random Gorilla, and welcome to our happy domes! You might enjoy this new book, Hot Licks in the Domes by Ollie the Sax. It's an account of his origin as a street performer.

Interested in fan works? Try a serving of Meeting Norman by the inimitable A Clockwork Tomato, one of many interesting stories and pictures in Nightingale forum.

I see you've already found Smith Mansion, your source of analysis and creative guesswork about the show itself.

Ailesberry has tons of info on other anime and manga.

Speakeasy is the home of off-Big O posts and birthday wishes.

Finally, JFK Mark is the place to discuss topics about the boards. There are lively continuing threads on avatars and banners.

Hope to see you around the fora!

Cheers,
Pygmalion
Madrona 04-22-2005 11:31 AM
Welcome Random Gorilla. Our domes are your domes.

Enjoy your stay,

Madrona
Spooky 04-22-2005 01:02 PM
Hi there Smile Welcome to PCF - Enjoy your stay!

Latah Wink
Token
Sephiroth 04-22-2005 11:09 PM
Welcome! Enjoy your stay! My welcoming gift to you is a tactical Nuclear Missile! Have fun with it!
BabyGhia 04-23-2005 02:29 AM
Welcome to the forum, Random_Gorilla! Enjoy your stay!

Big Grin

BabyGhia
Pero_Is_Crying 04-23-2005 02:52 PM
Whoa! There's a gorilla in here!

*finger waves gingerly*

Um, what do gorillas eat?
Tony Waynewrong 05-01-2005 01:18 PM
Welcome Random Gorilla to our happy cyber town. I hope you enjoy our vast collection of fan-art, fan-fics and just plain fans.

BTW, please leave your sanity at the door; their aren't permitted here.

Once again, enjoy the city of lost memories and gained friendships.