Hi Eveyone!

QueneArual 04-19-2005 07:02 PM
HI!

I'm new, brought here by Beth McBeth and Tony. I don't know anything about Big O yet, but I'd like to learn! So... HI!!!

~QueneArual, or just Arual
BethMcBeth 04-19-2005 07:06 PM
HI BUDDY!!! ^_^"" WElcome to our beloved land of crazy-ness! PCF!! IAm so happy that you are here! There is so much to see and do here and I am sure you will have no problem learning tons about Big O! And theres always tons of Fan works as well! Especially Fan Art and Fan Fiction. And if you need a laugh stop by and see my Big O Block Heads Comic
Mwhaha have fun and again Welcome! ^_^""

-Beth
Tony Waynewrong 04-19-2005 07:06 PM
What?!?!?!? Who moved the rock?

** Gets slammed by Beth's ridding boot **

Never mind.

Anyway, hello Miss QueneArual. I would like to welcome you to our great fora on lost memories and gained friendships. I hope you enjoy our plethora of fanfics, fanart and just plain fans.

BTW, leave your sanity at the door, they're not permitted here. Anyway, kick back and relax and welcome to PCF. Big Grin
QueneArual 04-19-2005 07:07 PM
Glad to be here!!! You're persistance got my lazy butt to sign up! I'll check out your artwork now!
R.Smith 04-19-2005 07:43 PM
Welcome QueneArual! Big Grin I hope you have a pleasant stay here at Paradigm-City.com Pleased

Please check out the Orientation thread for a quick guide of what's here to see, and the Visual Rule Guide. And stop on by the Forum Rules to get an idea of what's ok, and what's not.

Also, if you have a question, feel free to pm meBig Grin
Captain Maw 04-19-2005 07:43 PM
hi, welcomce to PCF. feel free to browse the domes, and see if you can come to the PCF cookout. Pygmalion's giftbasket should come soon, it's pretty helpful. other than that. welcome
dominusofdeath 04-19-2005 08:12 PM
Welcome to PCF Hope you enjoy your stay.
Generalissimo D 04-19-2005 08:26 PM
Welcome to our happy domes. Now forget everything you've thought true. It doesnt help here. Click my sig! Enjoy your stay!
Pygmalion 04-19-2005 08:53 PM
Hello, QueneArual, and welcome to our lovely domes. Here's a promotional copy of Livin' Large Outside the Domes, a guide to the best features outside Paradigm, by Vera Ronstadt.

Since you are new, let me advise you not to eat or drink while reading the following threads:

Smith Mansion:
The Big O: Funny Picture Post
Big O + Big Venus = Hot Robot Action

Ailesberry:
Anime Funny Pictures

Nightingale:
make up a big o scene!
Retouching
The Big O Blooper Special!
Cheap Innuendos and Jokes
Big O Crossovers with Anything

Speakeasy:
Has anyone seen a snowman in September?
Funny Pictures
Ground Crew Gripes and Aircraft Chatter

And if a thread says "Immature content" -- believe it!

Pygmalion
BabyGhia 04-19-2005 10:04 PM
Welcome to the forum, QueneArua!

Big Grin

BabyGhia
TanookiJoe 04-19-2005 10:55 PM
Run! Get as far as far away as you can!

I mean...

One of us! One of us!

Enjoy your stay at our lovely domes. Tongue
Spooky 04-20-2005 01:06 AM
Hi there! Smile Welcome to PCF!

Latah Wink
Token
QueneArual 04-20-2005 12:29 PM
WOW! You guys are all so nice. I'm glad to be here! This is gonna rule.
Madrona 04-20-2005 12:33 PM
Welcome, make yourself at home.. Get comfortable, you'll be here for while and won't want to leave...not that you can........ Muahahahaha!!!! Big Grin

Enjoy!

Madrona
Asirt 04-20-2005 05:15 PM
Welcome to Paradigm City, QueneArual! I hope you enjoy your stay here at the forums. Smile

Be sure to check out the many topics available, but more importantly, have fun with it. Big Grin

If you need anything, be sure to ask the mods or admin, or even some of the members here. Wink

Again, welcome, and I hope you have a good time. Happy

See you,
Trisa
Zopwx2 04-20-2005 06:42 PM
Welcome.

NOW WATCH BIG O
Avenir 04-21-2005 05:10 AM
Welcome to Paradigm City Forums, QueneArua. We hope you enjoy it here, as well as the seres. Smile
R and D 04-21-2005 07:58 AM
hello and welcome to PCF! Big Grin

here is a cran apple muffin and a glass of orange juice from the the local bakery in PC! Anime Smile

enjoy and welcome to PCF! Cool
Bllue 04-27-2005 12:30 AM
have a sexy latin man! you wouldn't get it. i don't either. dont' fell bad. ive probably seen 5 big o episodes altogether.
*Runs from angry mob*