When I was extremely bored...

evanASF27 04-10-2005 12:35 AM
This is a fun little game...just think of the last time you were extremely bored. What did you do then? Or...if that too was boring, what COULD you have done then? Try to out-do the person above you Wink

(I'll start it off)

...I wrote a full band score for "The Ants Go Marching 1x1" complete with counter-meledies and harmonies Neutral
Travis Bickle 04-10-2005 01:38 AM
I wrote a treatement for a screenplay.

No joke. I even wrote the screenplay later on.
Fujiko 04-10-2005 04:11 AM
I started conjuring up ideas for my stories again Tongue
Dude Love 04-10-2005 10:11 AM
I took out my computer's 40 GB hard drive, put in a new 120 GB drive, partitioned it, and installed both Windows and Linux on the drive.
paul1290 04-10-2005 10:44 AM
Wienberg, you must have had a lot of free time to do that. Bye the way, what version of Linux did you install? Last time I checked, you had to purchase linux on a disk in order to double boot it with windows because the free download version couldn't do that.

Let's see, when I'm bored I usually just sit and daydream about random topics. Daydreaming is actually highly benificial because it slows the brain shrinkage that occurs later in life.
That means your parents can't tell you to quit daydreaming because daydreaming is healthy because it's exercise for your brain! Big Grin
Captain Maw 04-10-2005 01:01 PM
when i was bored, i booked a flight to southeast asia, stopped artifact piracy, poaching, and helped out the indigenous locals. I also helped remove vietnam era mines from the ground, fed the starving children, and rebuild houses demolished by the tsunami. feeling no longer bored, i booked a flight back

spoiler (highlight to read):
hahahahajustkidding
Volt 04-13-2005 06:57 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Captain Maw
when i was bored, i booked a flight to southeast asia, stopped artifact piracy, poaching, and helped out the indigenous locals. I also helped remove vietnam era mines from the ground, fed the starving children, and rebuild houses demolished by the tsunami. feeling no longer bored, i booked a flight back

So did I. Very cool. Thumbs Up
In all seriousness, I tuned my acoustic guitar. I hate tuning.
Then I realized I could be playing Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory. You can guess what happened next.
BethMcBeth 04-14-2005 03:15 AM
Hmmm well usually when I very board I come to PCF yaay! Or... I like to destroy Marsh Mellow Peeps, go see the distruction HERE

Otehrwise I'll draw work on Big O Block Heads

Or HAHA!! This one time I decided to take all of the soda tabs off of all of the cans that people had put out in recycle bins, that was interesting.

-Beth
Avenir 04-15-2005 04:42 AM
I put on some music and read a dictionary.
Almasy 04-15-2005 08:37 AM
Whenever I'm bored, I go shopping for new clothes! ^_^
Dingo 04-15-2005 09:01 AM
quote:
Originally posted by BethMcBeth
Hmmm well usually when I very board I come to PCF yaay! Or... I like to destroy Marsh Mellow Peeps, go see the distruction HERE

When i was extremely bored, i started plans on saving said peeps from the clutches of communisim.
dominusofdeath 04-15-2005 03:29 PM
I made folders labled letters A-Z, Numbers 0-9 and I orginized my entire mp3 collection by artist. Then all my pictures. THen all my video.
Madrona 04-15-2005 03:42 PM
quote:
Originally posted by DominusofDeath
I made folders labled letters A-Z, Numbers 0-9 and I orginized my entire mp3 collection by artist. Then all my pictures. THen all my video.

You're hired. Big Grin

I boxed up and labeled all out magazines for storage....we suscribe to about 7. Then I made a spreadsheet of we had.
Shaoblane 04-20-2005 10:52 PM
I stared at the cat for about, I'll say, 4 hours, no joke, and started thinking about what was dark meat and what was white meat...then I realized "Oh yeah....she's a black cat" so I started debating all over.
R and D 04-22-2005 12:34 PM
umm lots of things. i mean sometimes you can get inventive when your bored. that's how inventors get famous, right? Big Grin
BethMcBeth 04-22-2005 01:09 PM
Hmmm lets see one time when I was very board I took a marker and coloured the tips of my hait with it and people thought I had really dyed it ahha my mother freaked!

-Beth
Avenir 04-22-2005 02:23 PM
Similarly to what Almasy mentioned in the word game variant of this thread, I go shopping in placid times. Big Grin

If that option is not available, I simply get on the computer and make the most of whatever can be done.
Mugiwara Luffy 04-22-2005 02:32 PM
Uh...I come here? Usually that doesn't solve the boredom so I just find something to watch on TV or go to sleep.
Zopwx2 04-22-2005 04:49 PM
Sharpshooter005 04-22-2005 05:29 PM
...I suppose I'm doing it right now.

(Absolutely nothing, really.)