When I was extremely bored...

Lupin IV 04-22-2005 07:03 PM
To put it simply...

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...
pen1300 04-22-2005 07:51 PM
We sort of have another thread dealing with bordom called "When I was bored..." in the game room.

Me: I tend to eat...or watch tv...or poke on the internet.

Later,
Pen1300
CablesInside 04-23-2005 02:28 AM
when i get bored, i get on the computer, check forums, etc, check bank, then give up, and go to living room
there, i figure out somethign to make

lately i have been doing a lot with resin
a little garage kit recasting, and i have recently begin making jewelry for birthday presents
i make some type of symbol out of clay, then make the shape of a pendant, then i make a mold of each, cast the symbol in resin with dye added, then encase that in clear of the pendant shape
i did one with a really pretty shiny green beetle in it

i'll post pictures if someone wants to see
Captain Maw 04-23-2005 11:40 AM
well.... i tend to wander around, or occasionally nibble on something. or just think of something to do!
BigPrime 04-23-2005 01:15 PM
If I'm feeling energetic: go up one floor and hang out up there. There's always something going on. If the weather's nice, maybe I'll take a walk.

If I'm feeling sluggish, sit around at the computer bored out of my mind.

If I'm feeling really sluggish, sleep.
Travis Bickle 04-23-2005 01:17 PM
We (my friends and I) made a helmet out of a 30-rack beer case and duct tape. We wore it around for a bit, saying that we were Beeramus Prime of the autobots. Fun stuff.
Shaoblane 04-23-2005 01:18 PM
I sit here with my cell phone and rub the buttons until the number or symbol comes off...then I get a new keypad and start over.
Generalissimo D 04-23-2005 03:22 PM
I cleaned my room. That is extreme boredom.
Tickle Tickle 04-24-2005 01:07 PM
I'll start to draw, read some comics, watch DVDs, etc.
The Baker St. Irregular 04-24-2005 03:37 PM
Two words...

Ragnarok Online.
Patsai 04-24-2005 09:26 PM
Sleep.
BAM2HIM 04-25-2005 12:36 PM
When im bored, i skate or film randoms videos for my prep for Film school
evanASF27 04-25-2005 12:40 PM
Shouldn't this thread be merged with the one I made before in Dale's Bar? Confused
Shaoblane 04-25-2005 11:05 PM
I'm so bored, I'm already working on the dress for my senior prom.
(Yes, I'm making it, not buying it.)

It's gonna be a two-piece dress. The top of it tight-knitted yarn, black, boat neck with wrist-legnth bell sleeves (that really bell) and the bottom of it goes to about where my belt sits and goes down at either side and ends in a V. The whole top is skintight.

The bottom, the skirt part, DUCT TAPE! I want to weave strips of duct tape (so it looks checkered) and I want to to flare out. Floor legnth. Black duct tape.

If anyone out there wants a knitting challenge, lemme know, because my mom wouldn't be able to get it done in time. Not to mention, she's not good with all these different neck types. (I'll also accept V-neck. Those are cool.)

Original, no? I aint gonna go max out a credit card for a dress I'll only wear once. I'll wear this dress over and over and over and over and...
Shaoblane 04-25-2005 11:08 PM
quote:
Originally posted by evanASF27
Shouldn't this thread be merged with the one I made before in Dale's Bar? Confused

It should. A mod will catch it eventually.

What I do when I'm bored. (Post in Dale's bar thread)

[Edit: Thanks, threads merged. --Krang]

[Edit]
Your welcome, I suppose...wait I did something USEFUL? YES!