Episode 22 Discussion: "Created Human"

Sephiroth 04-10-2005 03:02 PM
quote:
Originally posted by MercZ
One thing i wondered about is when that lady said to the other homolicists (SP, sorry), while she was beating up Ed. "He's got that bastard's blood flowing through him!!!!". I'm guessing ed's father isn't very liked.

That homunculi would be Envy, HE (yes it is a man) has some long standing grudge against Ed's father I think, but I haven't seen enough of the series to know why specifically Envy hates him.
Madrona 04-10-2005 03:07 PM
It was nice to have things sorted out a bit.

The "bad place". Where you put people( humoculi) to punish them, eh? I suspect Scar didn't get hurt there because the alchemic markings were broken and because, well, he's human.

There is no way that Al wants a body that bad. Can you imagine the guilt he would have to live with knowing he was restored at the price of all those men? And how would he feel about Ed after that? Do you think he could forgive him for that?

You realize of course that the humoculi are old. Greed himself implies that he's been locked up about 130 years.

On the humorous side, that beginning expressed my thoughts exactly. We need more of Mustang group. Soon enough I guess. And Hughes wins for best PJ's.

And what about that look on his face when he was saluting Bradley? I'm just saying....

Madrona
Captain Maw 04-10-2005 03:15 PM
yeah... how come riza and roy haven't had an appearance in a long time???
BabyGhia 04-11-2005 02:01 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Madrona
And Hughes wins for best PJ's.

I watched this episode with my best friend, who is now hooked on the show, and we both laughed about his PJ's.

I really need to watch this episode again. So much happened. But it was a really great one.

I'm glad that Ed didn't go through with making the stone. He probably couldn't live with himself if he had. And Al wouldn't have been too happy about it either. But now that Greed is free, I'm interested to see what else is going to happen. I hadn't guessed that Lust, Gluttony and Envy wouldn't like him. Nice twist there.

And the end where Ed was glowing from the red water was pretty cool. Glad that Maria could just give him a hug and it was over.

Can't wait until next week.

BabyGhia
Gato Gurl914 04-11-2005 01:30 PM
i love greed....so much! XD
Captain Maw 04-11-2005 03:15 PM
well, if you missed this episode on sun. (or just wanna see it again), you can watch it at 12:30 EST on Adult Swim. go to www.adultswim.com and click on Schedule for details
octane2079 04-11-2005 04:25 PM
It was cool how the Fuhrer was hands on about his orders and anyone else notice that for a supreme dictator he is friggin BEAST.
Gato Gurl914 04-12-2005 05:42 PM
i was surprised to find out that envy was a man, because i think he's voiced by a woman. on a totally unrealated note, i hopt Jakostu is voiced by a woman like he is in japan (yes Jakostu is male, as hard as it is to believe)