Hm. I like this place.

despairagus 04-09-2005 05:43 PM
Vurry nice. I've kind of been lurking and just yesterday decided to join. And wow, everyone here is so very intelligent. I'm not sure I'm quick enough to keep up with all of you, so slow down some, kay? Thanks. And uh... I'm not as mean as my speech pattern says. XD

Mmkay, word bombs dropped.

...Oh, wait! Crap! I looked at this and it isn't very much, is it? I should probably say something about myself... Uh.. Okay. I'm a very lame teenager who has been in love with this show for a LOOONG time. Plus I've said "THAT IS NOT THE CASE WITH YOU!" More than twice at school. Yes. I am cool and awesome. (Pfft.) Yeah. One day I won't end all my sentences in periods.

!!!!
ravenlore 04-09-2005 06:10 PM
welcome despairagus!
i love your username! very witty!
despairagus 04-09-2005 06:12 PM
Why thank you! XD I like yours, too!
Zopwx2 04-09-2005 06:18 PM
quote:
Originally posted by despairagus
Plus I've said "THAT IS NOT THE CASE WITH YOU!" More than twice at school.

Muahah welcome to PCF.
despairagus 04-09-2005 06:22 PM
HOLY CRAP. ITS YOU.

... Anyway. Thanks! And you know, I got in trouble for saying that once.
Captain Maw 04-09-2005 07:39 PM
welcome
hello
hi
?
to PCF.

yakshamesh!
despairagus 04-09-2005 08:23 PM
Yeah. I have people saying hello. That has like, never happened before. I could... cry with joy.
Volt 04-09-2005 08:37 PM
quote:
And wow, everyone here is so very intelligent.!!

Yeah, you better believe it.

Just kidding. I'm the stupidest guy here. You can make fun of me if it makes you feel better.Wink Anyway, welcome to the forums and whatnot. Stay away from the Megadeus Fighting League unless you want your soul ripped out. Thumbs Up
Generalissimo D 04-09-2005 08:49 PM
Welcome fresh meat- I mean member! Enjoy the domes and beware of the denizens. Have fun kiddo, and remember...wait...what as I supposed to say? Pleased
Collateral 04-09-2005 08:57 PM
Welcome! It is nice to have you here! I love your username too! Have lots of fun! Big Grin

Oh my! I just realized I am now an illegal resident! I also have two stars! By the way I'm new too! Pleased
David Ryder 04-09-2005 08:58 PM
Welcome. i'm still sorta new here to but It's great place too be. lots of smart and cool people. ^^V
despairagus 04-09-2005 09:18 PM
I am SO popular. CHECKMEOUT. And, no, I'd like to keep my soul. Please. Fighting robots was not for me. Tried it once. All I got was a dramatic build up that consisted of me laughing maniacally and the other guy (Bill Gates) counting his dough. Then I blew up. Oh well. At least you all seem to like my username! =D
Volt 04-09-2005 09:24 PM
quote:
And, no, I'd like to keep my soul. Please. Fighting robots was not for me. Tried it once. All I got was a dramatic build up that consisted of me laughing maniacally and the other guy (Bill Gates) counting his dough. Then I blew up.

Oh man. The same exact thing happened to me. Except it was nothing like that. But, um, uh...
I like your username. *runs off*
Sephiroth 04-09-2005 09:55 PM
Welcome! Enjoy your stay at these lovely forums! My welcoming gift to you is a tactical nuclear missile! Have fun with it! Oh, and because I am sleep deprived and extra generous today, you also get a free pass to the Devil's Nest bar and gril.! Show it to the bouncer and he wont grow horns and roar at you. Anywho, have fun here!
despairagus 04-09-2005 10:52 PM
NUCLEAR WEAPONS _AND_ A SPECIAL PASS?! I've aways wanted to go there... I'm... so... happy...

TEARSOFJOY.

And another person that likes my name. XD I'm so cool.
Dark-0 04-09-2005 10:54 PM
welcome to PCF and also a patern here I like your username.
despairagus 04-09-2005 10:58 PM
Thanks. =D
R.Smith 04-09-2005 11:12 PM
Welcome despairagus! Big Grin I hope you have a pleasant stay here at Paradigm-City.com Pleased

Please check out the Orientation thread for a quick guide of what's here to see. And stop on by the Forum Rules to get an idea of what's ok, and what's not.

Also, if you have a question, feel free to pm meBig Grin
despairagus 04-09-2005 11:15 PM
Why thank you. Don't worry, I've already checked it out. Oh, and another thing:

I'll bet you say that to all your newcomers!
R.Smith 04-09-2005 11:17 PM
quote:
Why thank you. Don't worry, I've already checked it out. Oh, and another thing:

I'll bet you say that to all your newcomers!

Yes, yes I do. Wink Its really much easier this way, since I'm the moderator, well co-mod of the Pier, and I have many people to welcome.

Glad to hear you've checked out the rules and orientation. Smile