Hi, Im new!

Gummyworm 04-08-2005 10:34 PM
Hi, Im new I guess. It has been a while since I watched Big O. But recently, I feel like bringing my mind back to its rolling days.

Personally, I have been in this site for a long time, but being a...

What do you call those people again,

Leechers? No

Smoochers? No

Stalkers? Getting close...

Sh..something...

BAH! Dman my forgetful mind!

Anyway, I hope we can have fun.

Oh and yes, don't worry, Im not a Big O newb. Game Faqs Adult Swim board no longer has interest in Big O anymore. Oh well...
R.Smith 04-08-2005 10:52 PM
Welcome Gummyworm! Big Grin I hope you have a pleasant stay here at Paradigm-City.com Pleased

Please check out the Orientation thread for a quick guide of what's here to see. And stop on by the Forum Rules to get an idea of what's ok, and what's not.

Also, if you have a question, feel free to pm meBig Grin
Dude Love 04-08-2005 11:03 PM
So, we have a Gummyworm now in addition to Gummibear? Cool.

Anyway, Gummyworm, I am Wienberg. As forum diplomat, I would like to extend a most warm welcome to you. It's good to see you've come out of the shadows, and are no longer a lurker (to answer your question).

Along with the Orientation thread R.Smith pointed out, I would suggest you read the other stickied threads here in Hudson River Pier. They are quite informative.

Other than that, feel free to Private Message me with any questions about the forum or the community.

Oh, and here, have a sweaty gym sock. Think of it as a gift.

Welcome to the Paradigm City Forums!
Collateral 04-08-2005 11:13 PM
Welcome! I'm new too! I was also one of those umm... *brings voice down to a whisper* lurker. Have fun!
Sephiroth 04-08-2005 11:43 PM
Welcome! Enjoy your stay! My welcoming gift to you is a Tactical Nuclear missile! Have fun with it. *Runs back to the Devil's Nest*
Zopwx2 04-08-2005 11:45 PM
Delurker whoooooooo! welcome
Captain Maw 04-08-2005 11:46 PM
yo...
pygmalion's gift basket of links should arrive. welcome to PCF
chanquit
Spooky 04-09-2005 12:13 AM
Hi there Smile Welcome to PCF!

Latah Wink
Token
BabyGhia 04-09-2005 02:14 AM
Welcome to the forum, Gummyworm!

Big Grin

BabyGhia
Generalissimo D 04-09-2005 02:00 PM
Welcome Gummyworm! May you enjoy youur stay! Any relation to Gummibear?
Ano Hito 04-10-2005 01:11 AM
Hello, welcome! I'm Ano Hito, the forum's....................

Well, I don't really contribuite anything at all! I'm just a bum! So welcome in any event!
Pygmalion 04-10-2005 11:36 PM
Greetings, Gummyworm, and welcome to our happy domes! Here's an empty sack in case you come across some memories you want to take with you.

Interested in fan works? Try a serving of Rota, one of many interesting stories and pictures in Nightingale forum.

Smith Mansion is your source of analysis and creative guesswork about the show itself.

Ailesberry has tons of info on other anime and manga.

Speakeasy is the home of off-Big O posts and birthday wishes.

Finally, JFK Mark is the place to discuss topics about the boards. There are lively continuing threads on avatars and banners.

Hope to see you around the fora!

Cheers,
Pygmalion
R and D 04-12-2005 07:56 AM
hello and welcome to the forumns! my name is R and D!

have some milk and cookies as a gift from me! Cool

hope you enjoy ur stay here at PCF! Big Grin
Tony Waynewrong 04-12-2005 10:14 AM
Welcome to the city of lost memories and gained friendships, dude. I hope you enjoy the fanarts, fanfics and just plain fans. Please enjoy the personality salad bar at the Speakeasy.

BTW, leave your sanity with Norman at the door. They aren't permitted here. Once again, kickback, relax and enjoy the ride.
Diverse Considerations 04-13-2005 11:46 PM
Welcome to the city of amnesia, Gummyworm. Please wander freely and enjoy yourself. You are welcome here!

There is plenty to do and see and the people are friendly. Although, granted, everyone is a little bit crazy, but what can you do about it?
R.Rocky Horror 04-14-2005 01:46 AM
Wlecome to the P.C.F. Gummy Worm as long as we all get along there won't be any Rainbow Carnage! Laughing J.K.

Welcome to Paradigm!
SmothPocket 04-14-2005 11:59 AM
Welcome! Since we're all giving gifts then here is a refrigerator box from me!
BethMcBeth 04-14-2005 12:30 PM
Awww hi there!! Helo and welcome to PCF!! ^_^"" No worries were all stalkers here at the forums lol! ^_^"" Theres plently of things to see and do here! Everything from Fan Art to Fanfics and soo much mroe! ^_^" If you ever get board and need a laugh check out my The Big O Block Heads Comic! Have a great time at PCF!! ^_^"""

-Beth
Madrona 04-14-2005 12:46 PM
Hello Gummyworm, our domes are your domes. No more lurking for you!

Enjoy your stay!

Madrona