sorry!

Gato Gurl914 04-08-2005 08:06 PM
whoops! forgot to introduce myself im rogerlover14, but most people elswere know me as Gato! i am trustmeimgod777 at the adultswim boards.
Collateral 04-08-2005 08:12 PM
Hello and welcome! Everyone is so nice here as you probably already know! Big Grin Happy
Dork 04-08-2005 08:22 PM
Oh, hi! I've enjoyed swapping quotes with you and Boxers over at AS forums, ::sigh:: we really must get her to come here, I hope you have fun here. Check out the funny pic thread in the smith mansion ^_^
Asirt 04-08-2005 08:41 PM
Welcome to Paradigm City, Rogerlover14! I hope you have a good time here. Smile

Be sure to check out the many topics available, but more importantly, have fun with it. Big Grin

If you need anything, be sure to ask the mods and admin, or even some of the members here. Wink

Again, welcome, and I hope you enjoy your stay. Happy

Later,
Trisa
Generalissimo D 04-08-2005 09:12 PM
Welcome parson! How are you? Its ok to forget sometimes...after all thats why were here? Right?
Dude Love 04-08-2005 09:24 PM
Hello, Gato. I am Wienberg.

My first word of wisdom I feel I must impart to you would be to suggest you consult the threads stickied in this forum, The Hudson River Pier.

Additionally, I invite you to direct any inquiries you may have to my Private Message Inbox. I am always open to lend a hand, answer a question, etc.

Finally, I would like to offer to you this sweaty gym sock. It can be rather useful to torture individuals with its scent, which is rumored to induce immediate death. The threat of the sweaty gym sock can invoke fear in the strongest of men.

Farewell, Gato. Enjoy the forums.
BabyGhia 04-08-2005 09:40 PM
Welcome to the forum, Rogerlover14!

Big Grin

BabyGhia
R.Smith 04-08-2005 10:08 PM
No need to apologize, people post introduction threads when their ready, or notice the Pier.

Welcome Rogerlover14! Big Grin I hope you have a pleasant stay here at Paradigm-City.com Pleased

Please check out the Orientation thread for a quick guide of what's here to see. And stop on by the Forum Rules to get an idea of what's ok, and what's not.

Also, if you have a question, feel free to pm meBig Grin

Your sig pic is a little bit too tall, the max is 250 height, 550 width, yours is 463 high, so either resize it or choose something just as nice. Smile
Zopwx2 04-08-2005 11:44 PM
Hola Gato!
Captain Maw 04-08-2005 11:45 PM
hi gato (can i call you that today?). welcome. enjoy your gifts and welcome's. remember to comb the search results when starting a new thread and to check out the Paradigm HQ. yakshamesh!
Gato Gurl914 04-09-2005 06:36 PM
thanks for the warm welcome, sorry about the pic i shall resize right away.
Spooky 04-10-2005 01:31 PM
Hi there! Welcome to PCF Smile

Enjoy posting here - this forum is full of nice people, I'm sure you'll feel right at home in no time!

Latah Wink
Token
Pygmalion 04-10-2005 11:49 PM
Greetings, Rogerlover14, and welcome to our happy domes! Here's an empty sack in case you come across some memories you want to take with you.

Interested in fan works? Try a serving of Player Piano, one of many interesting stories and pictures in Nightingale forum.

Smith Mansion is your source of analysis and creative guesswork about the show itself.

Ailesberry has tons of info on other anime and manga.

Speakeasy is the home of off-Big O posts and birthday wishes.

Finally, JFK Mark is the place to discuss topics about the boards. There are lively continuing threads on avatars and banners.

Hope to see you around the fora!

Cheers,
Pygmalion
R and D 04-12-2005 07:55 AM
hello and welcome to the forumns! my name is R and D!

have some milk and cookies as a gift from me! Cool

hope you enjoy ur stay here at PCF! Big Grin
Tony Waynewrong 04-12-2005 10:13 AM
Welcome to the city of lost memories and gained friendships, dudette. I hope you enjoy the fanarts, fanfics and just plain fans. Please enjoy the personality salad bar at the Speakeasy.

BTW, leave your sanity with Norman at the door. They aren't permitted here. Once again, kickback, relax and enjoy the ride.
Gato Gurl914 04-12-2005 05:53 PM
kyaaaaaa! XD so many new friends! *makes chocolate chip cookies of love* please, feel free to call me gato, as many peeps do. although if it were a hacker name it would be a silly one to have when and if i left the matrix....
BethMcBeth 04-12-2005 07:26 PM
Awww yayya!! ^_^""" Welcome to PCF!! WAhoo!1 I see you enjoyed my Block Heads comics thanks a bunch! ^_^""" Theres so much to see and do here from PCF! Everything from Fan Art to Fan fics and soo much more! I hope you have a great time here! ^_^""

-Beth
Madrona 04-13-2005 10:25 AM
Welcome gato ( cat heh?). You probably made yourself quite at home here. I hope you enjoy your stay in the domes.

Madrona
Gato Gurl914 04-15-2005 05:02 PM
perhaps i should explain the "Gato" im a big fan of Digimon and really like gatomon. therefore Gato Gurl was born.