Campaign for magna

geoffrey 04-07-2005 07:45 PM
why dont we try to campign for magna as wellas the tv show.
not holding all of ones eggs in one basket
+
MercZ 04-09-2005 01:56 AM
Savebig.com is a website dedicated to getting a 3rd season, but there hasn't been any gains.
SmothPocket 04-13-2005 11:54 AM
If we get a 3rd season for the show the manga will most likely follow. This way we're not asking for double as much.
R and D 04-13-2005 12:11 PM
Are you refering to the "Lost Memories" volumes or a season three manga? Confused
BethMcBeth 04-13-2005 12:39 PM
quote:
Originally posted by R and D
Are you refering to the "Lost Memories" volumes or a season three manga? Confused

If thats the case I would love for that to be translated I mean at least finish all of the series in translations and stuff. ^_^""

-Beth
Dork 04-13-2005 03:30 PM
Does anybody else wish Sunrise would release a manga of the anime? The current manga is nothing like the show. It would be so cool if there were a manga based on the show. Kind of like how the Eva manga is based on the anime. Ariga's artwork is nice and all (it's really very impressive in Lost Memory esspecially) but his characters annoy me, esspecially his Dorothy.

I just want to smack her. . . or better yet have Anime Dorothy walk her around the verbal banter block. That would be sweet.

muchlove
-Dork
R and D 04-14-2005 12:14 PM
i've seen the animanga for inyuyahsha and it looks pretty good. i had always hope that they would do something similar with big o. Cool