Hello everyone!!!!

paul1290 04-07-2005 09:14 AM
I'm new here but i'm not new to Big-O.(I wonder how many people say that)
I first saw Big-O when it was first showing on Toonami. I liked it a lot!
I think the first episode I saw was Electric City. I was a fan for a while, but then they stopped showing it and i just... well... forgot about it.
Then about a year or two ago I couldn't sleep one time so i turned on the TV and Big-O just happened to be showing. I got reminded of why I liked the show so much so now I'm a fan again! Yay!!
So i bought all the DVD's! And if it wasn't for Big-O, I wouldn't have found out about Trigun. Now they both tie for first place as my favorite!

Oh bye the way, If I sound childish in this post then please tell me cus this is the first time I've posted on any forum and I don't really know how to act.
Asirt 04-07-2005 09:43 AM
Welcome to Paradigm City, paul1290! I hope you have a good time here. Smile

Be sure to check out the many topics available, but more importantly, have fun with it. Big Grin

If you need anything, be sure to ask the mods and admin, or even some of the members here. Wink

Again, welcome, and I hope you enjoy your stay. Happy

Later,
Trisa
paul1290 04-07-2005 09:49 AM
Just a question. How fast do things usually move on this board?
For example:If I were to post a question on the Smith Mansion forum how long would it usually take to get a reply? I just want to know so I don't post too many times at once.
Asirt 04-07-2005 09:53 AM
quote:
Originally posted by paul1290
For example:If I were to post a question on the Smith Mansion forum how long would it usually take to get a reply? I just want to know so I don't post too many times at once.

Depends on where you post and when you post. Sometimes you would get a reply very quickly; other times it takes a while before a reply arrives. At any rate, I would think it's a pretty good pace for the most part. Smile

I hope that answers your question.

Later,
Trisa
Pygmalion 04-07-2005 10:17 AM
Greetings, paul1290, and welcome to our happy domes! Here's an empty sack in case you come across some memories you want to take with you.

Interested in fan works? Try a serving of Meeting Norman by the inimitable A Clockwork Tomato, one of many interesting stories and pictures in Nightingale forum.

Smith Mansion is your source of analysis and creative guesswork about the show itself.

Ailesberry has tons of info on other anime and manga.

Speakeasy is the home of off-Big O posts and birthday wishes.

Finally, JFK Mark is the place to discuss topics about the boards. There are lively continuing threads on avatars and banners.

Hope to see you around the fora!

Cheers,
Pygmalion
Madrona 04-07-2005 11:42 AM
Hello paul1290.

Make yourself at home. Before you ask too many questions, do search Smith Mansion. Lots of us have beat our heads against the keyboards trying to figure out the show in this forum. Not that we have all the answers ( how much fun would that be? )

As for being new here but not new to Big O.... yeah, people say that. Big Grin We are glad you found us.

I think you will find most of the people here very nice.

Madrona
Captain Maw 04-07-2005 02:20 PM
chanquit! hello!.
welcome to PCF, remember: before posting a new thread, look it up in the search field. helpful
also, pygmalion's welcome wagon is good, check it out.
i'd say you recieve a reply really quickly, at least a few in a day.
yakshamesh! -john h.
BethMcBeth 04-07-2005 02:43 PM
Hi there! And welcome to PCF!! YAYAAY!! anotehr good old fan from the Toonami days! Yep those were the days! ^_^"" Again welcome to the board theres plenty of thigns to see and do here! Everythign from Fan Art to Fanfics and all thats inbetween and if your board and need a silly laugh check out my current comic BIG O BLOCK HEADS ^_^""" Have a blast and again welcome to the boards! My best advice is to just be yourself and again welcome! ^_^""

-Beth
Generalissimo D 04-07-2005 04:06 PM
Welcome to our happy domes! May you make many friends and not lose too many memories! Click my sig! Alot!
nathjan 04-07-2005 05:11 PM
welcome to PCF, paul1290. hope you enjoy your stay here. If your interested or get interested in Full Metal Alchemist make sure to stop by Central City.
Dude Love 04-07-2005 05:37 PM
Hello, Paul. I'm Wienberg.

First of all...
quote:
Originally posted by Trisa
quote:
Originally posted by paul1290

Depends on where you post and when you post. Sometimes you would get a reply very quickly; other times it takes a while before a reply arrives. At any rate, I would think it's a pretty good pace for the most part. Smile

I hope that answers your question.

Later,
Trisa

I agree with Trisa here. However, many questions you have may already be answered, so a search or consultation of and posting in the Welcome to Smith Masion! thread is certainly advisable.

Additionally, I would like to direct your attention to the threads stickied here in the Hudson River Pier. There is some very valuable information contained within them.

Finally, if you have any questions, feel free to Private Message me, using the appropriate button in my signature, profile, etc.
Spooky 04-07-2005 06:14 PM
Hi there Smile

Welcome to PCF (and to the wonderful world of internet forums)! Enjoy yourself!

Latah Wink
Token
R.Smith 04-07-2005 07:58 PM
Welcome paul1290! Big Grin I hope you have a pleasant stay here at Paradigm-City.com Pleased

Please check out the Orientation thread for a quick guide of what's here to see. And stop on by the Forum Rules to get an idea of what's ok, and what's not.

Also, if you have a question, feel free to pm meBig Grin
BabyGhia 04-08-2005 01:12 AM
Welcome to the forum, paul1290! Enjoy your stay here!

Big Grin

BabyGhia
Zopwx2 04-08-2005 11:42 PM
Howdy new person!
R and D 04-12-2005 07:56 AM
hello and welcome to the forumns! my name is R and D!

have some milk and cookies as a gift from me! Cool

hope you enjoy ur stay here at PCF! Big Grin
Tony Waynewrong 04-12-2005 10:15 AM
Welcome to the city of lost memories and gained friendships, dude. I hope you enjoy the fanarts, fanfics and just plain fans. Please enjoy the personality salad bar at the Speakeasy.

BTW, leave your sanity with Norman at the door. They aren't permitted here. Once again, kickback, relax and enjoy the ride.
Diverse Considerations 04-13-2005 11:34 PM
Welcome to the city, Paul. We're glad to have you here and hope you'll make yourself at home and become a productive member of our community. You are welcome here! Smile

Enjoy yourself and don't worry about being new, no one here will jump on you. We're a friendly bunch and we look forward to hearing from you.

Explore, and have fun. See you around!
SmothPocket 04-14-2005 11:56 AM
Welcome to the forums... I hope you'll find the people here to be as nice and welcoming as I found them to be.