The most useful thing EVER!

Travis Bickle 04-20-2005 08:38 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Shaoblane
quote:
Originally posted by BigOZ
I raise you THE SUN!

Yes. That was necessary

Wow....I think you won just now. Thats REALLY useful.

Nah bud. I think duct tape and a knife can kick the sun's ass any day.
Generalissimo D 04-20-2005 08:42 PM
Wow. Duct tape and a knife. Hillybilly survival kit. Still, without the sun you would soon run out of uses for aformentioned Redneck roll and sharp object
Travis Bickle 04-20-2005 08:45 PM
quote:
Wow. Duct tape and a knife. Hillybilly survival kit. Still, without the sun you would soon run out of uses for aformentioned Redneck roll and sharp object

Meh..the sun is overrated. What did it ever do for YOU? Sunburns? Possible heat stroke? Dehydration? Seriously. The only drawback of the loss of the sun is the fact that Superman will lose his powers. Shazzam!
Generalissimo D 04-20-2005 08:56 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Cerpin Taxt
quote:

Meh..the sun is overrated. What did it ever do for YOU? Sunburns? Possible heat stroke? Dehydration? Seriously. The only drawback of the loss of the sun is the fact that Superman will lose his powers. Shazzam!

Actually Ive never been sunburned, have only come close to dehydration(completely different reason though) and since I'm a recluse I tend to stay out of the sun. Still. I've found something more useful than the sun.

MATTER
Lyinginbedmon 04-21-2005 10:33 AM
Well, he's got us there. But overall I'd say the Overlord's Data system will outstretch anything already in the universe
Shaoblane 04-21-2005 12:11 PM
quote:
quote:
quote:

MATTER

Gravity.
Generalissimo D 04-21-2005 04:41 PM
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

MATTER

Gravity.

Gravity is a byproduct of matter.
Lyinginbedmon 04-21-2005 04:50 PM
Confused Hello! I already gave the Overlord's Data system! Enough with the Matter hype!
Generalissimo D 04-21-2005 05:00 PM
Meh.

BethMcBeth 04-21-2005 05:21 PM
That is still no match for my spoon!

(BIG OZ THAT PIC IS SOO FUNNY!! HAHA!!)
Generalissimo D 04-21-2005 05:30 PM
There is no spoon Beth.

Restarting the game...

Most useful thing ever?

Paranoia...

Just because your not paranoid doesnt mean their not plotting agaisnt you.
Avenir 04-21-2005 05:43 PM
Your paranoia is noticeable; now I toss in my keyboard.
Captain Maw 04-21-2005 05:44 PM
it's "Where are your gods now?"
anyway, i'd have to say legs are important.
Avenir 04-21-2005 05:51 PM
Your legs are unequivocal. Now I contribute the space-time continuum.
Dude Love 04-21-2005 07:08 PM
Strings

(As in String/M Theory from Physics).
The Fallen Phoenix 04-21-2005 07:18 PM
The day off.

...granted, perhaps not the most useful thing ever (I think that's already been covered in this thread), but it certainly ranks high up there...
Shaoblane 04-21-2005 08:10 PM
quote:
Originally posted by The Fallen Phoenix
The day off.

...granted, perhaps not the most useful thing ever (I think that's already been covered in this thread), but it certainly ranks high up there...

The week off. Without work.
Travis Bickle 04-21-2005 08:13 PM
quote:
quote:
The day off.

Three months off from school without work. Beat that.
Shaoblane 04-21-2005 08:13 PM
quote:
quote:
quote:
The day off.

Three months off from school without work. Beat that.

Graduation.
Avenir 04-22-2005 05:08 AM
Early and wealthy retirement. Big Grin