Hello!

Collateral 04-03-2005 07:38 PM
Happy Hi! I am BlueMoon25! I am a new member of the Paradigm City Forums but I must admit that I was a visitor for some time. I love The Big-O and I watch Fullmetal Alchemist! See you around!
Zopwx2 04-03-2005 07:47 PM
Hooody hoo new person!
Pygmalion 04-03-2005 07:58 PM
Welcome to Paradigm City, the home of the best in Big O and Fullmetal Alchemist fandom!

Interested in fan works? Try a serving of Player Piano, one of many interesting stories and pictures in Nightingale forum.

Smith Mansion is your source of analysis and creative guesswork about the show itself.

Ailesberry has tons of info on other anime and manga.

Speakeasy is the home of off-Big O posts and birthday wishes.

Finally, JFK Mark is the place to discuss topics about the boards. There are lively continuing threads on avatars and banners.

Hope to see you around the fora!

Cheers,
Pygmalion
R.Smith 04-03-2005 08:22 PM
Welcome BlueMoon25! Big Grin I hope you have a pleasant stay here at Paradigm-City.com Pleased

Please check out the Orientation thread for a quick guide of what's here to see. And stop on by the Forum Rules to get an idea of what's ok, and what's not.

Also, if you have a question, feel free to pm meBig Grin

Btw, while that is a lovely sig image you have there, it is way too high. Please either resize it, or find something just as nice. The limit is 250 height, 550 width.
Generalissimo D 04-03-2005 08:36 PM
Helloa fresh person! Welcome to our fair domes. I hope you like it here, have fun, and enjoy the company of fellow amnesiacs!
Asirt 04-03-2005 08:38 PM
Welcome to Paradigm City, BlueMoon25! I hope you enjoy your stay here at the forums! Smile

Be sure to check out the many topics available, but more importantly, have fun with it. Big Grin

If you need anything, be sure to ask the mods and admin, or even some of the members here. Wink

Again, welcome, and I hope you have a good time here. Happy

Later,
Trisa
Spooky 04-04-2005 02:25 AM
Hi there, and welcome! Smile

Latah Wink
Token
BethMcBeth 04-04-2005 07:09 AM
Hello and welcome to PCF!! Theres plenty to see and do here! Theres everything from Fan Art to Fan fics! Hope you enjoy yourself! ^_^""

-Beth
Fujiko 04-04-2005 03:17 PM
Hiya! Welcome to PCF! Need anything stolen? If so, just let me know. Of course, I'm gonna have to charge you Tongue
BabyGhia 04-04-2005 06:29 PM
Welcome to the forum, BlueMoon25!

Big Grin

BabyGhia
Collateral 04-04-2005 08:31 PM
Thank you all so much! Oh! Sorry R. Smith that my sig was too large! Embarrassed Sweatdrop I thought it was a little big. Oops! Is this one better? I hope! Thanks again! Pleased
dominusofdeath 04-04-2005 08:33 PM
Welcome to Paradigm City! I hope you enjoy your stay.
Captain Maw 04-04-2005 09:08 PM
hello! chanquit!
welcome to PCF! being a noob too, pm me if your having problems with it.
yakshamesh!
Madrona 04-07-2005 11:48 AM
Greetings BlueMoon25!

Welcome to one of the friendliest places on the net. We are glad to have you here....and that you aren't lurking anymore Wink

Enjoy!

Madrona
R and D 04-12-2005 07:57 AM
hello and welcome to the forumns! my name is R and D!

have some milk and cookies as a gift from me! Cool

hope you enjoy ur stay here at PCF! Big Grin
Tony Waynewrong 04-12-2005 10:16 AM
Welcome to the city of lost memories and gained friendships, dudette. I hope you enjoy the fanarts, fanfics and just plain fans. Please enjoy the personality salad bar at the Speakeasy.

BTW, leave your sanity with Norman at the door. They aren't permitted here. Once again, kickback, relax and enjoy the ride.