Missing Cat

Pero_Is_Crying 04-01-2005 09:13 PM
Merow?

Hello all. I innocently wandered in a few days ago and wound up hooked on your Big O Fanfics. I'm shocked... and neglecting a stack of books awaiting me on my coffee table to read more. I may add some of my own, but my muse is as dodgy as this old computer. I usually don't have much to say anyway. I'm more your 'chronic lurker', unless there's an RPG running in which case I'll write until I burn out. Big Grin

Zola, if you ever pop in here, I think you should know that "Promises" isn't creepy. It's beautiful. Of course, my taste has been in question since I discovered Silence!: The Silence of the Lambs Musical and declared it Broadway worthy. Nevermind that. Keep on writing!

I look forward to much happy lurking.
Generalissimo D 04-01-2005 09:18 PM
Let me be the first to welcome you to the forums!
So you like fanfics eh? Well...
I wrote one called The Other Coast that you should look at..hehe..

Wait for Pygmalions intro to everything, which is always good Tongue
R.Smith 04-01-2005 09:19 PM
Welcome Pero_Is_Crying! Big Grin I hope you have a pleasant stay here at Paradigm-City.com Pleased

Please check out the Orientation thread for a quick guide of what's here to see. And stop on by the Forum Rules to get an idea of what's ok, and what's not.

Also, if you have a question, feel free to pm meBig Grin
BabyGhia 04-01-2005 09:21 PM
Welcome to the forum, Pero_Is_Crying!

Big Grin

BabyGhia
Captain Maw 04-01-2005 09:27 PM
Welcome Pero is crying! here are my 2 cents...
come to the '05 cookout. my favorites: Smith Mansion and The Speakeasy.
write fanfics! they are good!
Zopwx2 04-01-2005 09:39 PM
Howdy newperson!
ravenlore 04-01-2005 09:55 PM
meow! Happy
welcome, Pero...
i love your username, it's so sweet.
Spooky 04-01-2005 10:25 PM
Hi hi! Welcome to PCF Smile
Pygmalion 04-02-2005 09:00 AM
Greetings, Pero_Is_Crying, and welcome to our happy domes! Here's an umbrella; I found it flying down the street.

So you like fan works? Try a serving of Meeting Norman by the inimitable A Clockwork Tomato, one of many interesting stories and pictures in Nightingale forum.

Smith Mansion is your source of analysis and creative guesswork about the show itself.

Ailesberry has tons of info on other anime and manga.

Speakeasy is the home of off-Big O posts and birthday wishes.

Finally, JFK Mark is the place to discuss topics about the boards. There are lively continuing threads on avatars and banners.

Hope to see you around the fora!

Cheers,
Pygmalion
Asirt 04-02-2005 10:30 AM
Welcome to Paradigm City, Pero_Is_Crying! I hope you have a good time here. Smile

Be sure to check out the many topics available, but more importantly, have fun with it. Big Grin

If you need anything, be sure to ask the mods and admin, or even some of the members here. Wink

Again, welcome, and I hope you enjoy your stay! Happy

Later,
Trisa
BethMcBeth 04-02-2005 11:57 AM
Awww your user name is sooo cute!!! Hello and welcome to PCF!! ^_^"" Theres plenty to see and do here! By the sounds of it you found the fan fics but theres also tons of fan art here as well! ^_^"" I hope you have a blast and again welocme! ^_^""

-Beth McBeth
R and D 04-02-2005 12:29 PM
hey and welcome to the forums! i'm broke right now (Embarrassed Sweatdrop , Sweatdrop ), but if you want a piece of roger's fuzz from his jacket as a gift well then here you go! Anime Smile

enjoy and welcome to PCF! Cool
Pero_Is_Crying 04-02-2005 05:58 PM
Thanks for all your kind welcomes. Missing Cat's the ep that got me hooked on the series, so I couldn't resist paying homage.

I very much enjoyed "Meeting Norman". Dorothy was spot on and I smiled at Norman's comment about Roger saying "at least one foolish thing before he regains his composure". I think the only time he consistantly goes without saying foolish things is durring his internal monologues.
CablesInside 04-12-2005 01:35 AM
welcome aboard PIC
i have been a chronic lurker here too, but i have found that the big o community always welcomes lurkers
unless they're idiots spamming boards, and saying big o sucks (had it once at SBO, we decided to instead of banning the loser, we mocked them until they went away on their own)

but you're guaranteed to be liked
Tony Waynewrong 04-12-2005 10:11 AM
Welcome to the city of lost memories and gained friendships, Pero is Crying. I hope you enjoy the fanarts, fanfics and just plain fans. Please enjoy the personality salad bar at the Speakeasy.

BTW, leave your sanity with Norman at the door. They aren't permitted here.