Season 2 DVD's on sale

Schoolie 04-01-2005 12:31 PM
I don't know if this is the right place to put this or if we can post stuff like this (if we can't just pull it). But animenation.com is having a Bandai DVD sale, including all four Big O Season 2 DVD's on sale for $14.99 each.

http://www.animenation.com/red-hot-deals-bandai-sale.html

This may not be any better bargain than other retailers, but I know that they aren't bootleg. Animenation is a reputable site. And as far as I know, this isn't an April Fool's joke or anything. (BTW: Love the floating heads!)
Zopwx2 04-01-2005 12:47 PM
nice find!
M.S. Feather 03-03-2006 03:58 AM
Discount Anime DVD is currently having a similar 40% off sale for all Bandai DVD's.

They have the season II DVD's for sell as well as the manga and even a few import toy sets.

Check it out if you want.

I happen to know a good bit of people here, even the more enthusiastic fans who have still yet to complete their Big O collections. So if you've been looking to do so it wouldn’t hurt to take advantage of this I guess. Smile

Sorry for pulling up such an old thread. I just thought it might be helpful to a few people. *shrugs*
Dangerous 03-13-2006 04:05 PM
I am gone today on the shop where i bought the first season some months ago, and i always go once per month to see if there are the second season DVDs, like today; STILL NOT ! "they have still not proposed it to me" said the owner of the shop; I will try next month Frown