Hello

Ansem 03-31-2005 03:15 PM
Hi everyone, Im Ansem. Big Grin I saw this site a while ago and wanted to join, but I couldn't because of ceartin evil people I know who messed up my computer( its a long story so im not going to talk about it) Mad . Anyway, my favorire anime might be Big O, im only 60% sure it is, and for some strange reason people think im slightly evil. Oh, and my favorite anime characters are Roger Smith and Anavel Gato. So, thats basicly all I have to say about myself for now! Big Grin
Tony Waynewrong 03-31-2005 03:17 PM
Welcome to the city of lost memories, but gained friendships. There's no shame in lurking or joining a long time after you discovered the place. We are just happy to have new members for the sacrifice...err... Nevermind. By the way, please leave your sanity at the door with Norman; they're not permitted here. Big Grin
Asirt 03-31-2005 05:17 PM
Welcome to Paradigm City, Ansem! I hope you have a good time here at the forums. Smile

Be sure to check out many of the topics available, but more importantly, have fun with it. Big Grin

If you need anything, be sure to ask the mods and admin, or even some of the members here. Wink

Again, welcome, and I hope you enjoy your stay. Happy

Later,
Trisa
BabyGhia 03-31-2005 05:27 PM
Welcome to the forum, Ansem!

Big Grin

BabyGhia
BethMcBeth 03-31-2005 05:30 PM
Hey there! Welcome to PCF!! Tehrs plenty of things to see and do here! Everything from Fan Art to Fan Fics and sooo much more!! Welcome again and have a blast! ^_^"

And if you want a good laugh, check out my comic The Big O Block Heads

-Beth McBeth
Pygmalion 03-31-2005 05:33 PM
Greetings, Ansem, and welcome to our happy domes! I'm glad to hear you are more than half-convinced Big O is your favorite show. Spend a bit more time in Smith Mansion, and I'm sure we can bring you the extra 40%.

Interested in fan works? Bend an ear to Player Piano, one of many interesting stories and pictures in Nightingale forum.

Smith Mansion is your source of analysis and creative guesswork about the show itself.

Ailesberry has tons of info on other anime and manga.

Speakeasy is the home of off-Big O posts and birthday wishes.

Finally, JFK Mark is the place to discuss topics about the boards. There are lively continuing threads on avatars and banners.

Hope to see you around the fora!

Cheers,
Pygmalion
Generalissimo D 03-31-2005 05:44 PM
Welcome fellow evil person! Browse the speakeasy for even more fun! Remember, this is a place of lost memories and gained friendships, so get cracking!
R.Smith 03-31-2005 06:01 PM
Welcome Ansem! Big Grin I hope you have a pleasant stay here at Paradigm-City.com Pleased

Please check out the Orientation thread for a quick guide of what's here to see. And stop on by the Forum Rules to get an idea of what's ok, and what's not.

Also, if you have a question, feel free to pm meBig Grin
Zopwx2 03-31-2005 06:37 PM
welcome now no?
Spooky 04-01-2005 02:21 AM
Hi hi! Welcome to PCF Smile
dominusofdeath 04-01-2005 09:07 AM
Welcome to Paradigm City! The city of lost memories. I hope you enjoy your stay!
Ansem 04-01-2005 02:02 PM
Thanks everyone! Big Grin Hey, I was just wondering something. I have different "peices" of theory on Big O, and instead of just posting them, I need some opinions first. Can I PM some of them to you guys?
Ace of Spades 04-01-2005 08:59 PM
Welcome to Paradigm City where the grass is green and the girls are pretty..... arrrgggh how does the rest of that song go?!?!?! Oh nos I've lost my memories!!!! Anyhow, enjoy your citizenship here.
R and D 04-02-2005 12:30 PM
hey and welcome to the forums! i'm broke right now (Embarrassed Sweatdrop , Sweatdrop ), but if you want a piece of roger's fuzz from his jacket as a gift well then here you go! Anime Smile

enjoy and welcome to PCF! Cool
Diverse Considerations 04-02-2005 11:49 PM
Hey there! Welcome to the party, you're gonna love it here. There's a whole bunch of stuff to do and really cool/interesting/insane people to talk to.

You are welcome here! ^_^

Just watch out for the footprint shaped potholes... Shocked