Anybody here ever been to "Dorothy Fans Anonymous?"

Sixfortyfive 09-14-2003 07:25 PM
I won't delve too much into the content, as it's a rather *er-hmm* "adult"-themed Big O fan site, but I was literally rolling on the floor and gasping for air when I heard the music on the Angel page.

[Link removed, for now at least.... For the curious ones, the music was "Angel is a Centerfold."]
Mr. ? 09-14-2003 07:28 PM
NICE! Where/how did you find those? I love Dorothy...
Zopwx2 09-14-2003 07:35 PM
Holy canolis! some people need to lay off the hentai! haha.

anyway. is that site related to the www.paradigmcity.net which is still underconstruction?
Sixfortyfive 09-14-2003 07:38 PM
Probably, considering that it's part of the URL. Tongue
el_w00t 09-14-2003 08:04 PM
Heh...nice pics
Schwarzwald 09-14-2003 08:06 PM
angel pics... ehm... funky(not quite in a good way)...
The Fallen Phoenix 09-14-2003 08:09 PM
Just....no. Shocked

Those pics should burn, they don't deserve to exist. Shocked

Seriously.
Byranx 09-14-2003 08:12 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Sixfortyfive
I won't delve too much into the content, as it's a rather *er-hmm* "adult"-themed Big O fan site, but I was literally rolling on the floor and gasping for air when I heard the music on the Angel page.

]

Dude get rid of those links before u get warned or worse....seriously
Manji 09-14-2003 08:14 PM
I est bothered by those links...
Sixfortyfive 09-14-2003 08:20 PM
I'll remove it if I must, but are we not mature enough to handle this kind of thing?
Manji 09-14-2003 08:21 PM
We are, children aren't (I don't mean to rag on kids), I wouldn't suggest that anyone under the age of 13 visit that site, its rated NC-17... Big Grin
Mr. ? 09-14-2003 08:21 PM
Yeah really just cry some more...Baby
Byranx 09-14-2003 08:24 PM
You are a moron....if u hadn't noticed...there are a ton of people here under the age of 15...i woulnd't call that mature....it doesn't matter if there are adults present...the site is for Big O...not for hentai
Mr. ? 09-14-2003 08:27 PM
If you don't think you can handle it dont click on it...Its not very insulting anyway.
Normans Grey Pants 09-14-2003 08:28 PM
LoL starting a thread about hentai. I think you offended ByranX.
Byranx 09-14-2003 08:29 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. ?
If you don't think you can handle it dont click on it...Its not very insulting anyway.

You know good and well that curiosity will make them click on it...access to those pics should not be allowed on a site geared for general viewers. PM someone the links next time
Byranx 09-14-2003 08:30 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Normans Grey Pants
LoL starting a thread about hentai. I think you offended ByranX.

Once again it's not about me...i'm suggesting this in the best interest of the younger viewers....u want hentai? go look for it yourself...don't post it here
Sixfortyfive 09-14-2003 08:31 PM
Fine. I went ahead and took it down, but only because the Forum Rules thread probably has this kind of stuff categorized under "obscene." I must pose the question: what's the big freakin' deal? Without delving too far into my censorship rant.... I know there's some stuff in there that's not meant for young ones, but honestly, there's something seriously wrong with society when violence and killing are less-apt to warrant an R rating than an uncovered human body.

I just thought it was funny. And there were a few nice (from an artistic point of view) Big-O related pics on that site.

In every other country in the world, sex is a fact.
In America, it's an obsession.

I don't appreciate being called a "moron" either.

Sigh.
The Big Omega 09-14-2003 08:32 PM
Most people here are fairly mature, from a mental standpoint. We act fairly civil and don't usually manage to get flame wars started. Though that site...I would describe it as "improper." It is certainly not something that you should have posted. Most of us aren't even out of High School, we can't legally view such material. As soon as I saw the first one I nearly gouged out my poor eyeballs, thankfully my computer was bugging out then and the colors and stuff were all messed up so I think that I got a dose of censored material. I would suggest that you remove that link before an Administrator bans you (yes, something like that could likely merit a ban). If you do it now you could escape their wrath.
evanASF27 09-14-2003 08:32 PM
Sweatdrop Doesn't the forums desciptionsay something about "Big O anime and Manga" in it Sweatdrop

I think we are allowed to post that stuff (the links I mean) ... not too sure..I gotta read the description again :-/

But hell with it...It looks like you are outnumbered Embarrassed Sweatdrop