ADVANCED WARNING: Starting in September, the new FMA episodes will start...(UPDATED!!!!)

Delirious 07-05-2005 12:32 AM
Woohoo!! Thanks GB for the update! Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait. Smile
MercZ 07-16-2005 02:29 AM
Glad to hear they're in August now. I thought I'd have to wait until fall for FMA.

Are they having plans to get the movie too?
Green_Bird 07-16-2005 02:47 AM
quote:
Originally posted by MercZ
Glad to hear they're in August now. I thought I'd have to wait until fall for FMA.

The movie just came out in Japan..... So I don't think that they would have any plans for the movie to be airing on AS anytime soon.....give it 2 or 3 years maybe.....but not now.
nathjan 07-16-2005 02:50 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Green_Bird
quote:
Originally posted by MercZ

The movie just came out in Japan..... So I don't think that they would have any plans for the movie to be airing on AS anytime soon.....give it 2 or 3 years maybe.....but not now.

movie comes out in japan in 6 days
Green_Bird 07-16-2005 03:11 AM
quote:
Originally posted by nathjan
[The] movie comes out in japan in 6 days

Sorry had my dates mixed up Embarrassed Sweatdrop (the fans from the LJ community posting every little movie update they can get their hands on can do that to you sometimes >_<), thanks for the correction.

But still...Like I said....I give it 2 to 3 years before we see the movie on TV. Because the CB movie came out in Japan in 2001, I didn't get here until 2003 and it won't make it to TV until the fall of this year....so I'm guessing that that's what's going to happen here...
nathjan 07-16-2005 03:19 AM
thanks for [The] correction on my post too Tongue cant wait for [The] movie to come out.
Green_Bird 07-20-2005 03:22 AM
Here it is the (currently) exact date of the return of FMA....

Saturday, August 13th, 11:30PM

It would seem eather they will take Futurama off or FLCL off. Because I don't think that Paranoia Agent will rap up that soon. Though it's most likely FLCL that will be the one that's replaced...

They will also still run on weekdays too. And Ready Stedy Go will still be the opening, but someone said that they MIGHT change it to Rewrite soon, don't take my word on that...

will update if I find out anything else.....
nathjan 07-20-2005 03:38 AM
well if its at 11:30 then that probably means that they will be taking Samurai Champloo off for abit
Sir Nise 07-20-2005 01:33 PM
quote:
Originally posted by nathjan
well if its at 11:30 then that probably means that they will be taking Samurai Champloo off for abit

Doubt it. They'll just probably move it to a differnent time slot. It all depends on how many episodes AS decides to air.
nathjan 07-20-2005 03:24 PM
well SC is 26 episodes and knowing Adult Swim they'll probably play up to Episode 13, take a break, then play the remaining 13 episodes
Zopwx2 07-20-2005 11:22 PM
Maybe we should have an annoucment thread that will alert people when the new episodes of FMA come one / when champloo starts over etc.
Krang 07-22-2005 02:09 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Zopwx2
Maybe we should have an annoucment thread that will alert people when the new episodes of FMA come one / when champloo starts over etc.

Sounds like a good idea. This thread already covers FMA's schedule changes, so I'll sticky it. As for SC, I (or anyone else) can create a thread for it once more information is known about whether or not it will be taking a break.
Green_Bird 07-24-2005 03:32 AM
WHAT IN THE HELLO Shocked !?!?!?!?! How many times can you play a 6 episode series!?!?!?!?!?! I mean I like it and all...but 100,000 (I'm Exaggerating here...or maybe I'm not O_o) times is enough! Well...if you couldn't pick it up from my comment...It seems that Samurai Champloo is the latest anime to take a break....And....FLCL is still playing in it's 1:30 time slot!

But anyway...the date's right, it will return on Aug. 13th at 11:30, taking up Samurai Champloo's spot with the episode Teacher and running straight through to the end (Hopefuly)....

NEW LINE UP (not much changed....) :

Futurama 11:00
Fullmetal Alchemist 11:30
Inuyasha 12:00
s-CRY-ed 12:30
Paranoia Agent 1:00
FLCL 1:30

You know...AS should really start picking up more series that have already rapped up their dubs. It's only logical Oh Well ...But...who am I to complain? FMA and Samurai Champloo are good series....And Dubs can't be rushed...But still it would have made more sense if AS would have waited for the dubs rather then playing them, take a break, and then playing them again....

See latest post
Green_Bird 07-28-2005 10:11 PM
What the HECK!?!?!?! They Changed the dates in mid stream!?!?! New episodes will now make their way to TV in September again...

quote:
Fullmetal Alchemist will now premiere new episodes beginning Saturday, September 17, at midnight.

http://adultswim.com

THIS SUCKS! Mainly because I told everyone that Samurai Champloo would take a break and now this happens! Oh and the Saturday line up is still going to be:

Futurama 11:00
Samurai Champloo 11:30
Inuyasha 12:00
s-CRY-ed 12:30
Paranoia Agent 1:00
FLCL 1:30

My guess is...eather they don't like FMA, or They were presured by FMA haters and/or rabid Samurai Champloo fans....or who knows...maybe both....well sorry to get you guys hopes up...blame it on AS not me Thumbs Down ....
evanASF27 09-10-2005 11:50 PM
Okay here's a question...

The commercials I saw tonight say that the new(ly dubbed) episodes of FMA start next saturday...but I check the [adult swim] site and it appears that they are still going to show the rest of the other episodes before the new ones.

Anyone know what the real deal is??
nathjan 09-11-2005 12:04 AM
New episodes will start on next saturday at 12:00, repeats of the new episodes will be on thursday @ a have no clue. the episodes on m-w will be old episodes like 1-26. starting saturday Oct 8th FMA will move to its new time of 11:30
Nine Kuze 01-25-2006 12:28 PM
I don't know if this really fits here but I saw the new commerical Adult Swim has out of the last new seven episodes (and a couple that we've already seen). The commerical has screencaps of the episodes and the whole thing is basically a giant spoiler but it goes a little something like this:

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!!! EVEN IF YOU WANT TO, DO NOT READ THE FOLLOWING SPOILER IF YOU HAVE ANY HONOR AT ALL!!!!

spoiler (highlight to read):
A closeup of Edward's eye after he gets killed, Sloth being killed by Edward, Lust being killed by Wrath, Dante, Dante sending Edward through the Gate to the other side, Edward finding the lost city under the current Central City, Roy Mustang shooting flames at Pride (although you don't actually see Pride), an insane Gluttony, and lastly (from what I can remember at the moment) Alphonse using the Philosopher's Stone within himself to resurrect Edward.

I'm just looking forward to ALL OF THIS and I wanted to let you guys know about it.
Peace.
Shredder 01-25-2006 09:53 PM
Wow, way to spoil the ending... I hope everything's not too obvious. Also, if you don't want a lot of the major events spoiled that happen in the last few episodes, don't read the above spoiler box...
evanASF27 01-26-2006 02:23 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Shredder
Wow, way to spoil the ending... I hope everything's not too obvious. Also, if you don't want a lot of the major events spoiled that happen in the last few episodes, don't read the above spoiler box...

...dare I read the spoiler? >.> ...if you seriously mean it'll spoil the ending in the way I think you mean it'll spoil the ending, then I think someone better put flashing red warning tags above and below that thing. o__o;;;

Only 7 episodes left!? DAMN! >_< How could they wrap this up in 7 episodes?! ._. They must have really pulled off something ingenious.
Madrona 01-26-2006 11:04 AM
You really, really do not want to read that spoiler!!!!
Stupid CN.

I agree, flashing lights and warnings.

and that's why there is a movie Roll Eyes