Intro

Captain Maw 03-20-2005 11:59 PM
hello.
my name is
JOHN

thats my nametag. you like?
on the adult swim thing, Reign won, and apparently Big O lost. big time. by trigun.
eh. whatever. hello. i am still waiting for my basket
Spooky 03-21-2005 01:11 AM
Hi hi!

Welcome to PCF Smile Take a look around the forums and enjoy yourself - remember, above all else, to have fun!

....and what's that whole Reign thing about? I caught a glimpse of it on one of the bumps, but I didn't get the gist of it Frown

Latah Wink
Token
BethMcBeth 03-21-2005 01:35 AM
Hi there!! And welcome to PCF!!! ^_^"" Theres everything here from Fan Art to Fan Fics!! I hope you have a blast and again welcome to PCF!! ^_^""
BabyGhia 03-21-2005 01:49 AM
Welcome to the forum, Captain Maw! Enjoy your stay!

Big Grin

BabyGhia
R and D 03-21-2005 06:57 AM
hello and welcome to PCF! Big Grin where there is big o 24/7! Tongue

enjoy this brandnew, fresh from the nestle factory CRUNCH bar! Anime Smile and some big o action figures as well! Pleased

enjoy ur gifts and again welcome to PCF! Cool
Asirt 03-21-2005 10:06 AM
Welcome to Paradigm City, Captain Maw. I hope you enjoy your stay here at the forums! Smile

Be sure to check out the many topics available, but more importantly, have fun with it. Big Grin

If you need anything, be sure to ask the mods or admin, or even some of the members here. Wink

Again, welcome, and I hope you have a good time here. Happy

Later,
Trisa
Avenir 03-21-2005 12:21 PM
Welcome to Paradigm City Forums, Captain Maw. We hope you enjoy it here. Happy
Almasy 03-21-2005 03:48 PM
Welcome to PCF! I hope you enjoy your time here! ^_^
Captain Maw 03-21-2005 09:57 PM
Gee, thanks guys. thanks for the candy too. I emailed Krang before, a little surprised he hasnt raised his flag yet, but hey, he's a busy man. First forum, actually. I hope i get invited to the annual BBQ or whatnot, i'll bring a six-pack (haha, jk, there's minors here, wait i am one too. nvm). I just wanna say i really really really hate anime, but the big o is different, it excludes a lot of the cliche's to anime. I have to say i have seen a lot of negative feedback from the viewers on the adult swim forums, so i came here. I hope to have a good year in this forum.

btw, you guys can call me John or JohnHon (as some of my friends call me)
Zopwx2 03-21-2005 10:27 PM
howdy duderino
Pygmalion 03-22-2005 10:49 PM
Greetings, Captain Maw, and welcome to our happy domes! Have a complimentary basket, courtesy of the Paradigm Chamber of Commerce (a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Paradigm Corporation).

Interested in fan works? Try a serving of Rota, one of many interesting stories and pictures in Nightingale forum.

Smith Mansion is your source of analysis and creative guesswork about the show itself.

Ailesberry has tons of info on other anime and manga.

Speakeasy is the home of off-Big O posts and birthday wishes. Since you're on the East Coast, you get to decide which Cookout to attend -- Cape Cod or Merritt Island!

Finally, JFK Mark is the place to discuss topics about the boards. There are lively continuing threads on avatars and banners.

Hope to see you around the fora!

Cheers,
Pygmalion
Christina Perry 03-23-2005 04:12 PM
Welcome to the forums. Enjoy your stay, Captain Maw!
Generalissimo D 03-23-2005 07:50 PM
Welcome to our gathering hole dude! AWESOME SIG IMAGE. IT PWNS EVERYTHING! *bows to it*
Captain Maw 03-23-2005 09:55 PM
Thank you, looked it up myself!
anjuta 03-23-2005 11:35 PM
Whoa you just joined and already 57 posts... Sweatdrop I wish I had that much free time. Big Grin Anywayz, welcome to Paradigm. Congrats, you've become one of us. The Big O junkies whose addiction was so all-consuming that we had to have some group therapy, ahem, I mean create this forum. Well, I'm the storyplot analist around here, one of them anywayz, but I differ from the rest by my absolute obsessiveness with shows I like. Embarrassed Sweatdrop Have fun! Wink
Madrona 03-24-2005 11:22 AM
Welcome honjohn.....Our domes are your domes.

Enjoy

Madrona
Chaoz 03-28-2005 12:12 PM
Hello
Welcome
Enjoy your stay!
Captain Maw 03-28-2005 06:07 PM
thank you all, for this warm welcome.
Tony Waynewrong 03-31-2005 02:45 PM
Welcome to the city of lost memories, but gained friendships. By the way, please leave your sanity at the door with Norman; they're not permitted here. Big Grin