Introduction

relenz 03-19-2005 07:49 PM
Good morning, all.

This user, relenz, shall be in use by four users, relenz, R1263, K11, and Dark.

But don't worry about that. Just call us/me relenz.

We are creating this compound profile because we all are at least mildly interested by Big O in general and this site in particular, but often any given one or two or three of us is too busy to post, so we decided to use a single name.

relenz is curently designing an entrant for the MFL, and we hope to learn more about you all soon! {}
R.Smith 03-19-2005 07:53 PM
Hm.......well I must say this is a first! Smile

Welcome relenz! Big Grin I hope you all have a pleasant stay here at Paradigm-City.com Pleased

Please check out the Orientation thread for a quick guide of what's here to see. And stop on by the Forum Rules to get an idea of what's ok, and what's not.

Also, if any of you have a question, feel free to pm meBig Grin
Lyinginbedmon 03-19-2005 07:57 PM
This reminds me of SchizofranicDM on DndResources.com, he's famed for having more than one personality that usually invade his posts

You mean like this?
Me like chicken
Dear god, it's contagious Big Grin
Zopwx2 03-19-2005 08:25 PM
howdy new guy
Asirt 03-19-2005 08:49 PM
Welcome to Paradigm City, relenz! I hope you enjoy your stay here at the forums. Smile

Be sure to check out the many topics available, but more importantly, have fun with it. Big Grin

If you need anything, be sure to ask the mods or admin, or even some of the members here. Wink

Again, welcome, and I hope you have a good time here. Happy

Later,
Trisa
Avenir 03-19-2005 08:55 PM
Welcome to Paradigm City Forums, Relenz. It is good to have you all with us. Happy
Sephiroth 03-19-2005 09:35 PM
Oh Dear, This poses a problem. My welcoming gift is generally a tactical nuclear missile. However, I'm not sure how many to give. There is only one user, but 4 identities. I'll go ahead and give you 4. Have fun with them, and enjoy your stay Relenz
Spooky 03-19-2005 10:11 PM
Hi! Hi! Hi! and....hi!

Welcome to PCF Smile

Latah Wink
Token
Generalissimo D 03-20-2005 12:18 PM
Welcome to the Paradigm City Forums dudes! May you make many friends and little enemies. Thats a good idea to do with the compound account...but make sure you specify whose posting where.
BethMcBeth 03-20-2005 05:32 PM
WOW!! Hi all of you guys!! And welcome to PCF!!! I hope that all of you have a blast!! Theres everything to see and do here! From Fan Art to Fan Fics! And soo much more! I hope that all of you have a blast! And welcome all to PCF!!!
Diverse Considerations 03-20-2005 09:15 PM
Greetings, Relenz x 4! Please enjoy our scenic domes x 4! You are welcome here x 4!

It's always good to have new people, even if they are a legion. Rest assured no one will attempt to cast you out for being too many things at once. ^_^ We're all a little crazy here.

Have fun and play nice x 4!
BabyGhia 03-21-2005 01:45 AM
Welcome relenz! Welcome all of you!

Big Grin

BabyGhia
R and D 03-21-2005 06:58 AM
hello and welcome to PCF! Big Grin where there is big o 24/7! Tongue

enjoy this brandnew, fresh from the nestle factory CRUNCH bar! Anime Smile and some big o action figures as well! Pleased

enjoy ur gifts and again welcome to PCF! Cool
Almasy 03-21-2005 03:49 PM
That's an interesting concept!

Welcome to PCF! I hope each of you enjoy your time here! ^_^
Captain Maw 03-21-2005 10:00 PM
Hello. and chanquit.
i am too a newcomer. these are good people here. see you at the 05' PCF Cookout! (please come, haha. especially to the NE one.)
Pygmalion 03-22-2005 10:37 PM
Greetings, Relenz, and welcome to our happy domes! Here's an empty sack in case you come across some memories you want to take with you.

Interested in fan works? Try a serving of Meeting Norman by the inimitable A Clockwork Tomato, one of many interesting stories and pictures in Nightingale forum.

Smith Mansion is your source of analysis and creative guesswork about the show itself.

Ailesberry has tons of info on other anime and manga.

Speakeasy is the home of off-Big O posts and birthday wishes. You'll find information about the upcoming PCF Cookout there as well!

Finally, JFK Mark is the place to discuss topics about the boards. There are lively continuing threads on avatars and banners.

Hope to see you around the fora!

Cheers,
Pygmalion
Madrona 03-24-2005 11:19 AM
Welcome relenz. I hope each of you find something to enjoy in our happy domes.

Madrona
Dork 03-31-2005 02:05 PM
Well, this certainly is a first for PCF.

Welcome. . . y'all. . .

I hope you (all) enjoy your stay in the beautiful Paradigm Domes. The outside is not affiliated with our good city, just so you know.

muchlove
-Dork
Tony Waynewrong 03-31-2005 02:43 PM
Welcome to the city of lost memories, but gained friendships. By the way, please leave your sanity at the door with Norman; they're not permitted here. Big Grin