The Pants game

Harlequin 03-19-2005 10:19 PM
This is fun. I guess once we run out of Big-O quotes we can move onto other stuff, too.

"Big O, it doesn't make sense to just let him have his pants, don't you agree?"-Roger

"We have a serious matter ahead of us. Gordon Rosewater's pants were set on fire and it looks as if..."-Dastun
The Big Finale 03-19-2005 11:36 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Harlequin
"We have a serious matter ahead of us. Gordon Rosewater's pants were set on fire and it looks as if..."-Dastun

You rock. So hard.

Alan: You're just a mere human being who doesn't have his pants! What could you possibly do to me!?
BethMcBeth 03-20-2005 02:44 AM
Norman: "Welocme home Master Pants."

Dorothy: "I see you have painted in the pants."

Roger: "Big Pants! SHOW TIME!"

Dorothy: "If neitehr one of us had pants would you and I fall in love then?"

Vera: "Its time to burn these worth-less pants to the ground!"
Avenir 03-20-2005 03:08 AM
quote:
Originally posted by BethMcBeth
Dorothy: "If neitehr one of us had pants would you and I fall in love then?"

Now that is priceless. Laughing

YE PANTSED

"I'd be interested to know if you have blood or oil flowing beneath those stupid pants of yours." - Roger Smith, Leviathan
Harlequin 03-20-2005 12:45 PM
"Even as a zombie, you still want to destroy Alex's pants? I don't know what you're up to, but when someone uses great pants for destruction, I won't stand by and WATCH!"-Roger

"But there are pants on this earth--ROGER'S PANTS!"-Roger

"I was just thinking that--maybe it's time I blew off the pants and brought it out in the open."-Roger

My favorite so far of the ones I've done is my "Gordon Rosewater's pants on fire..." one.
angelcakes 03-20-2005 12:50 PM
Alan: You damn pants!
Harlequin 03-20-2005 01:16 PM
"Actually she has no pants. She'll always be that way. Tell me, is that fair? For the past forty years, we've been living our lives with no pants."-Mr. McGowen, Day of The Advent
Big Fau 03-20-2005 01:21 PM
From ACT 26:
Roger:"Hey, Alex! I think it's time that you taste the people's pants!"

Military Police: "Back off! All members of Anderson and Rodberry Squad have turned in their pants!"

Alex: "Are you trying to absorb me into your pants, Big Fau?"

Roger: "Dorothy!! You could have come up with a gentler way to bring me around, you know...Uh, like pants to pants or something?"

Roger: "Pants are very precious to people's lives. They give us the opportunity to prove to ourselves that we exist! And if we lose them, we have an unrelenting feeling of uncertainty."

Roger: "Angel! I know that I will never lose the you that is now a part of my pants...the you that met me, and the conviction you had in what you felt you needed to do! The you that loved pants more than anyone else ever could..."

From ACT 25:
Alex: "I thank you, dad, from the bottom of my pants, for bringing me into this world."

Vera: "Don't you hear that rumble? The sound of the fires of wrath, unleashed by my pants!"
Harlequin 03-20-2005 01:23 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Big Fau
From ACT 26:
Military Police: "Back off! All members of Anderson and Rodberry Squad have turned in their pants!"

I already did that one. *Big-O uses the Chromebuster on you*

"Oh dear, I believe I have been pantsed."-Roger, episode 16
The Big Finale 03-20-2005 02:36 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Big Fau
Vera: "Don't you hear that rumble? The sound of the fires of wrath, unleashed by my pants!"

YES.

Schwarzwald: It's been buried here for some time now. I released the pants... and for my trouble, this is what's become of me!

Gordon: Have you even forgotten your pants with me, Mr. Negotiator?

Roger: If I fire my Pantsbuster now, I'd--!
Big Fau 03-20-2005 04:36 PM
My bad. I hadn't bothered with looking over the thread for each quote, and we're bound to repeat some eventually anyway. Embarrassed Sweatdrop
__

Angel: "A old man who's happy surrounded by pants is not concerned with memories of the past."

Roger: "No offense to Norman, but it's nice to have pants like these every once in a while."

Alex: "I used parts from 3 megadeuses the Union brought me but, just like you, Fau still has no pants."

Roger: (To Angel) "You're not carrying any pants today?"
Angel: "It's totally negligent of me not to carry pants to defend yourself with."

Dorothy: "Yes, what is it Norman?"
Norman: "I'm sorry but I've run out of pants."
Dorothy: "I understand, I will buy some right away"
Norman: "There's really no need to hurry, take your time and enjoy yourself."
Generalissimo D 03-20-2005 05:14 PM
Gordon:World destroyed by a sale. Giant pants run amok. Everything you must buy.
The Big Finale 03-21-2005 03:10 AM
Angel: What do you think you're doing here? Are you having a little ceremony because you miss our pants?

Vera: You're a spoiled child, Alex Rosewater, who is stuck in his father's pants.

And in response to:

quote:
Alex: "I used parts from 3 megadeuses the Union brought me but, just like you, Fau still has no pants."

Alex: Well, well, look at that, I was right! Big Fau was completely restored all along, so it never needed pants in the first place! Ha ha ha ha! It's me! I am its pants! The great Dominus of Megadeus!
BethMcBeth 03-21-2005 03:39 AM
WEll I got board and decided to insert the "pants" word into all of the Big O epsoide titles! ^_^""

ACT 01: Roger the Pants
ACT 02: Pants, Pants
ACT 03: Electric Pants
ACT 04: Underground Pants
ACT 05: Bring Back my Pants
ACT 06: A Legacy of Pants
ACT 07: A Call form the Pants
ACT 08: Missing Pants
ACT 09: Pants come Back
ACT 10: Winter Night Pants
ACT 11: Daemon-Pants
ACT 12: Enemy is Another Pants
ACT 13: R. Pants
ACT 14: Pants the Wander
ACT 15: Negotiation with the Pants
ACT 16: Day of the Pants
ACT 17: Pants-athan
ACT 18: The Greatest Pants
ACT 19: Eye-Pants
ACT 20: Stripe Pants
ACT 21: The Third Pants
ACT 22: Hydra-Pants
ACT 23: Twisted Pants
ACT 24: The Big Pants
ACT 25: The War of Pants
ACT 26: The Pants Must Go On
The Big Finale 03-21-2005 05:47 AM
Alan: Be afraid, Roger Smith! This particular dream won't come to an end until I bring your pants to an end!

Big Ear: By the way... aren't you going to be the knight in shining pants and rescue the maiden?

Beck: I'm gonna show you... the mysteries of... the pants-sah!

Alex: Tell me, Chief, do you know the real meaning behind Heaven's Day?
Chief: The real meaning?
Alex: It's the day God's pants were born.

Chief: Dan Dastun. Your commanding pants are meant to serve the New Order.
Harlequin 03-21-2005 12:39 PM
"These pants on your back mean that you're the reincarnation of a little angel!"-Angel's Mom(?)
Tickle Tickle 03-21-2005 01:00 PM
Eugene: You are nothing but a worthless pair of pants!

Louise: Eugene! Please give me back my pants!

Alan: Kitty Kitty Kitty! Pants are pants, even unzipped ones!

Oh God, I love that second one. XD
Wingnut 03-21-2005 05:05 PM
quote:
Originally posted by BethMcBeth
WEll I got board and decided to insert the "pants" word into all of the Big O epsoide titles! ^_^""

ACT 01: Roger the Pants
ACT 02: Pants, Pants
ACT 03: Electric Pants
ACT 04: Underground Pants
ACT 05: Bring Back my Pants
ACT 06: A Legacy of Pants
ACT 07: A Call form the Pants
ACT 08: Missing Pants
ACT 09: Pants come Back
ACT 10: Winter Night Pants
ACT 11: Daemon-Pants
ACT 12: Enemy is Another Pants
ACT 13: R. Pants
ACT 14: Pants the Wander
ACT 15: Negotiation with the Pants
ACT 16: Day of the Pants
ACT 17: Pants-athan
ACT 18: The Greatest Pants
ACT 19: Eye-Pants
ACT 20: Stripe Pants
ACT 21: The Third Pants
ACT 22: Hydra-Pants
ACT 23: Twisted Pants
ACT 24: The Big Pants
ACT 25: The War of Pants
ACT 26: The Pants Must Go On
Laughing Laughing Laughing
Big Fau 03-21-2005 08:39 PM
Roger: We have choices. Some people like to stand in the rain without pants. That's what it mean to live free.

Norman: I have more than likely been looking after both you and Big O long before we lost our pants, Master Roger Smith.

Roger: I could never develop any sense of pride working for the military police defending law and order in Paradigm City as one of Dan Dastun's pants.

Roger: It was purely on a whim that I had latched onto the idea of making this broken-down, decaying bank building, just outside of the domes, into my pants.

Roger: Pants... Those lonesome, false shackles! I wish they'd just... go away!
TanookiJoe 03-21-2005 08:56 PM
"Humans who lose the capacity to think become creatures whose existance has no pants." -- Schwarzwald

"Who was it, may I ask, who came to the conclusion that there are no pants outside of Paradigm City, Mr. Negotiator?" -- Big Ear

"This city is surprisingly safe, don't you think so, Negotiator? People don't even have to worry about being pantsed, unless they do something stupid, like saying they've recovered pants from 40 years ago." -- Big Ear

"Pants. They are something vital to us puny creatures. The instant Man stops wearing pants is the instant the species will reach a dead end, only to sink to pitiable lows, only to sit and wait apathetically for extinction! WAKE UP! Don't be afraid of pants!" -- Schwarzwald