The Ed/Win thread...

Gummibear 03-17-2005 09:07 AM
I think Ed and Winry are the most popular pairing ( of course) of FMA...except for perhaps Riza and Mustang. Do you believe that a relationship between Ed and Winry is good for the storyline?
Madrona 03-17-2005 12:47 PM
Winry is totally dedicated to making sure that Ed has the best automail she can build. She wants to learn more and be more so that Ed can have what he needs.

Riza is equally dedicated to Roy.

From a section of scanlated manga ( I love that term...scanlated!) anyway....
Winry and Riza are having a small talk about the military( during the time that Roy comes to recruit Ed and Al )

Riza: "To tell the truth, I don't like the military either. Because at time, I am forced to tale lives"

Winry: "Then why are you in the military?"

Riza: "There is someone I need to protect. It was not because I was forced by anyone. But it was my own free will. It is my own choice to pull the trigger for the person who I must protect. Until the day that person accomplishes his goal, I will pull the trigger without doubt"

I wish I could have picked both choices in the poll.

Madrona
BabyGhia 03-17-2005 01:25 PM
The relationship is very predictable but that really doesn't bother me. Ed and Winry make an interesting pair.

Although I am also interested in the Riza and Roy pairing also. See where that goes.

Anyway, I agree with Madrona, I wish I could have voted for both also.

Rayna
Xel 03-17-2005 04:54 PM
Well... I can't really mention the pairing I truly support the most. It's a little controversial. ^^; But I do think Winry's cool.

Now if only I could reconcile my love of yaoi with Hughes's love for Gracia. Tongue
Madrona 03-17-2005 05:21 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Xel
Well... I can't really mention the pairing I truly support the most. It's a little controversial. ^^; But I do think Winry's cool.

Now if only I could reconcile my love of yaoi with Hughes's love for Gracia. Tongue

Now now, I think you've been reading to much doujinshi online. Wink There are a couple of pairings that are...let's say...unorthodox? Shocked
Xel 03-17-2005 06:48 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Madrona
quote:
Originally posted by Xel

Now now, I think you've been reading to much doujinshi online. Wink There are a couple of pairings that are...let's say...unorthodox? Shocked

Oh, I was interested in said pairing before the doujinshi. ^^; Which is better or worse, depending on how you look at it. I kinda saw it from day one, to be honest...

I'll also come out and say that I support Maes/Roy, though strictly in a pre-Gracia situation. Red Face
Madrona 03-17-2005 07:18 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Xel
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Xel

Oh, I was interested in said pairing before the doujinshi. ^^; Which is better or worse, depending on how you look at it. I kinda saw it from day one, to be honest...

I'll also come out and say that I support Maes/Roy, though strictly in a pre-Gracia situation. Red Face

Wellll, they are very loyal to each other. Big Grin And I already knew which pairing you were in favor of wishing for BabyGhia's old Sig/ Avatar. My Roy is so lonely
Wingnut 03-17-2005 07:21 PM
Well shoot. I really like the Ed/Winry pair however I love Roy/Riza even more. In reality Roy and Riza are more likely to get together before Ed and Winry do.
Xel 03-17-2005 07:53 PM
quote:
Wellll, they are very loyal to each other. Big Grin And I already knew which pairing you were in favor of wishing for BabyGhia's old Sig/ Avatar. My Roy is so lonely

Ghia's sig was dhjfkl;fdhf so pretty.

And. D'oh. Speaking of, I think I just figured out how you figured it out. ;O Silly me... *sidles away*
BabyGhia 03-18-2005 01:45 AM
*looks around*

You mean this...

*runs away*

Big Grin

BabyGhia
Xel 03-18-2005 01:57 AM
quote:
Originally posted by BabyGhia
*looks around*

You mean this...

*runs away*

Big Grin

BabyGhia

*drive-by comment before bed*

Eeeeeeeeeeee.
Dork 04-08-2005 12:15 PM
That's funny, Xel, there was another unorthodox pairing I thought you'd be all over.

Winry and Ed is kinda cute but I think I'd like to see where this Riza/Mustang goes. I loved when Roy tried to use his flame alchemy in the rain and she knocked him over. They have a fun dynamic.

muchlove
-Dork
Xel 04-08-2005 03:56 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Dork
That's funny, Xel, there was another unorthodox pairing I thought you'd be all over.

Depends on what it is... but you're probably right.
Jane 04-08-2005 04:46 PM
I think it's more fun to see the more familial friendship that Ed and Winry have right now. I think it should stay like that for now. I'm more interested in Riza/Mustang right now.