A new Zelda trailer!!!

Mugiwara Luffy 03-14-2005 10:43 PM
Find it right here: http://www.gametrailers.com/gamepage.php?id=641

ITS FRICKIN AWESOME! OMG I can't wait for this game.....

They have the original trailer too in case you missed it.
BethMcBeth 03-15-2005 03:43 AM
OH WOWO!! YAYAYAYAYA!!!!! GO LINK!!!!!!! I hope theres more Epona (the horse) in this game too! the graphics are pretty sweet too! ^_^""
Hienrich Ele 03-15-2005 10:00 AM
Damn it to hell. I always new there would be a game to break my non console gameing life style, and apparantly, this is it. I haven't bought a GCN game in so long, but I will have to buy this. It looks so cool. Hopefully it will match, or dare I say surpass, the glory that is/was Ocarina of Time.
Tabris-kun 03-15-2005 01:21 PM
SWEET *DROOL*
SmothPocket 03-17-2005 03:47 PM
Just saw it!!! It makes me want to start saving $$
Xel 03-17-2005 04:56 PM
God, that's beautiful.

Must not buy GC just for this game, must not buy, must not buy...
Fujiko 03-17-2005 05:07 PM
quote:
Originally posted by BethMcBeth
OH WOWO!! YAYAYAYAYA!!!!! GO LINK!!!!!!! I hope theres more Epona (the horse) in this game too! the graphics are pretty sweet too! ^_^""

Apparently link rides other things aside from epona.

I just saw this recently. It just makes me want to jump for joy and Drooling . I can't wait til it comes out!!! Big Grin

must start saving money...
Xel 03-17-2005 06:52 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Fujiko
Apparently link rides other things aside from epona.

I was going to make a bad joke about Sheik, but I think I'll refrain.

Still, GAH. I am trying SO HARD to resist the desire to buy a GC just to play this game. I guess I could play Twin Snakes and RE4 too, though I heard the first wasn't that good and the second's coming out on PS2 soon anyway...
Mugiwara Luffy 03-17-2005 09:44 PM
I'm just speculating wildly here but what if that wolf at the end has some sort of significance? I mean, do we really know what the plot of the game is at this point? What if it involves wolves somehow? Eh, just a thought...

It's probably just there to look cool at the end of the trailer.
Travis Bickle 03-17-2005 09:57 PM
Sweet sh**!

Another thing: If, in about a week or two, you preorder it, you get The Wind Waker with madeover graphics that are up to par with this new Zelda game. This is what I've heard...
Mugiwara Luffy 03-17-2005 10:21 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Cerpin Taxt
Sweet sh**!

Another thing: If, in about a week or two, you preorder it, you get The Wind Waker with madeover graphics that are up to par with this new Zelda game. This is what I've heard...

I saw that in EGM and was almost fooled. I could be wrong but I would bet money that it's their April Fool's joke.
Patsai 03-22-2005 03:42 PM
Now I'm wondering. They said that this game takes place AFTER The Wind Waker. Now if anyone who's played WW remembers

spoiler (highlight to read):
at the end Hyrule drowned never to be restored again. So if that's Hyrle...

How the hell did all the water go away?!
TanookiJoe 03-22-2005 04:45 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Patsai
Now I'm wondering. They said that this game takes place AFTER The Wind Waker. Now if anyone who's played WW remembers

spoiler (highlight to read):
at the end Hyrule drowned never to be restored again. So if that's Hyrle...

How the hell did all the water go away?!

Nobody's ever been able to really piece together the Zelda chronology. Each site seems to have its own pet theory of which game goes in which order. Personally, I don't really care-- just let me play another Zelda game and they can make plot holes from here to the moon for all I care. Big Grin
Volt 03-22-2005 05:04 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Cerpin Taxt
Sweet sh**!

Hahaha. Join the club of disappointment. EGM really got my hopes up, too. But if you look at it, the picture of Link is just Link's adult face on a short body... XD
This trailer can be described in one word: red hot momma. Can't wait for PONY BATTLE ACTION! YES WIN!
I can't wait. I hope they have SOME sort of pre-order bonus like with WW.
Ano Hito 03-26-2005 02:10 PM
This is what I've been waiting for all my life...
dtk91 03-27-2005 09:20 PM
i love epona!!!i also love kitties.... i also love the Legend of Zelda!!