If you could control all of Paradigm everyone and everything what would you do??

ScionofDestiny 10-14-2006 12:39 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Ensign Minneapolis
If I had control...

I would log everyone out. Freeing the minds of those in Paradigm and return them to their real lives.

Then again, of I didn't have that power, then I would at the very least change Paradigm. Paradigm would be every bit the reflection of Manhattan. Roger, Angel, and Dorothy being the guardians of the city with their Megadei. Standing guard against the problems that Alex Rosewater brings by finding Deus after Deus in the wastelands. Practically reviving the Union on his own. In the name of his father.

Then, in one climatic final battle, the one who knows the truth, the one who could free the minds of Paradigm, joins Roger in defeating Alex, only to have a final decicive battle with Roger.

In the end, the one with the truth would be Shwartzwald. And his defeat would free the mind of Roger, and he would become the bearer of the truth, and he would be finally able to negotiate with the director for the freedom of the people of Paradigm.

The last battle would be The Big O, upgraded to the level of a Deus like Big Venus, versus Big Venus itself.

In the end, The Big O would use it's Final Stage, and with the light of truth, free the minds of Paradigm.

Roger wakes in a Hospital in NYC, Angel, his wife, and Dorothy, his daughter, surround him. The nightmare, finally is over.

Paradigm City probably isn't a computer system or dream, but alright - everyone is entitled to their views in lack of evidence.

One question though - Dorothy has the body of an eighteen-year old, so Roger would have been somewhere between seven to twelve years old when ... yeah ...

If I had complete control...

I would just observe events in Paradigm City and see what happens.
Shadow dorothy 10-14-2006 07:43 PM
Live with the Smith household and try to shake things up. Ya know like teach Dorothy to skate board, or Roger how to act hyper to piss Dorothy off.
Generalissimo D 10-14-2006 07:57 PM
Super Robot Wars.
Nazrael 10-14-2006 09:28 PM
I would make everyone perform in a witty musical where everyone knows all the lines to a specific which they will suddenly start singing at any point in time. They'd all be wearing overalls. And umbrellas.
DorothyFan1 10-14-2006 10:28 PM
Great topic. What would I do if I was in charge of Paradigm City? I would do several things. I would bring Schwarzwald back. How can Paradigm City possibly be rich and mysterious without our favorite German Joker?

I'd also have Roger come to his senses and start dating Dorothy. I'd make Angel forget she had any romantic feelings for Roger. (Heh...can't let Dorothy have rivals, can we?) I'd do several things to complicate things between Dorothy and Roger, though. I'd have Dorothy discover fragments of the memories of the human Dorothy and realize she was a Dominus of one of the Bigs. Explains why she was killed in the Event. There was a big Megadeus duel pitting the Big 3 against each other destroying Paradigm City in the process. Dorothy would be pilot of Big Fau and Roger would be afraid of this because something in his guts says they'll become rivals in patrolling Paradigm City.

A virus created by Schwarzwald infects Roger Smith and causes him to run amok in Paradigm City...causing a fateful confrontation between the Big 3 once again...only this time...the pilot for Fau is Dorothy. It would be two against one...Big O, Big Duo (piloted by Schwarzwald) against Fau. Nuclear weapons are used in this encounter causing great devastation.

How's that for a Season 3?!
D the Dominus 10-15-2006 12:35 AM
Well. Pretty interesting ideas so far. heres how id do it if I were in the drivers seat.

There would be no reset, just after Big Venus appears, something goes wrong and the program starts going haywire, things appearing in weird places, halves of people walking around, stuff like that. Venus becomes tangible and Roger decides that the best shot of putting things back to normal is to destroy Venus. Meanwhile Alex is still hunkered over in big Fau. Fau starts moving on its own towards Venus, but Venus just takes it out with a single punch. Alex dies, a frightened and insane child. Roger is about ready to attack, but Big O wont go through with it. Roger struggle as Venus moves closer. it seems Big O wont go through with it because its an instrument of the Director, and the Director wants the reset to happen, so hes stepping in. The Director is the Dominus of Venus, and the Director is.... Schwarzwald. He found through the writings of Rosewater to come in contact with the previous director, and he killed him. Schwarzwald moves in for what he thinks is an easy kill, but Dorothy has the solution to Rogers problem. She must assimilate permanantly with big O to get the Megadeus running again. Roger protests, but she goes through with it. her final words are.. "I love you... even though youre such a louse...Roger Smith." Big O immediately responds and Roger takes the controls. Schwarzwald and Roger take each other on in an epic battle, the environment around them constantly changing. Schwarzwald gains the upper hand, and crushes Big Os legs. With one final ounce of strength, Big O plows through Venus' cockpit with a mighty punch. Schwarzwald is released for Venus' controls, and it stomps around madly, firing in the air. Roger takes this chance and trips it over. Big O scrambles over Venus and hammers it until its destroyed. Schwarzwald dies laughing, thinking Smiths efforts will be for naught. Though, once Venus is destroyed, the glitch stops, and Roger is alone with Big O in the grid like room. People begin appearing, clutching their heads in disbelief, as the world begins to reshape itself, into the world Roger fought for. Everyone hasthe memories they had before, but the memories of the tragedy of 40 years ago are never spoken of again. Roger returns to the mansion, Norman begins repairs on Big O. Roger plays the piano at 9 in the morning, in remembrance of his beloved Dorothy.

Good enough?
Dharma_Infinity 10-16-2006 06:32 PM
Two words: Color TVs Big Grin
Sara Comatori 10-16-2006 10:23 PM
I would make a zoo with people in it and let the animals run Paradigm. Just imagine it. Alex would be a bear, Roger would be like a German Sheppered. Dorothy would be a cat.

Ruff Rauf Rufruf!!
(Big O It's showtime!!)

Big O is a giant dog mech...ah then life would be simple.
Shadow dorothy 10-17-2006 02:48 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Sara Comatori
I would make a zoo with people in it and let the animals run Paradigm. Just imagine it. Alex would be a bear, Roger would be like a German Sheppered. Dorothy would be a cat.

Ruff Rauf Rufruf!!
(Big O It's showtime!!)

Big O is a giant dog mech...ah then life would be simple.

Neko concept is cute. But why would Roger be a dog?
Dharma_Infinity 10-17-2006 03:00 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Shadow dorothy
But why would Roger be a dog?

"You're a corrupt dog! On the city's leash!" Big Grin
minespatch 10-17-2006 05:29 PM
i would make myself the head manager of paradiegms' animation company.
Shadow dorothy 10-17-2006 09:24 PM
Does Paradigm have anime? If not you could get a pannent Happy
Big Big Moon 10-17-2006 10:59 PM
Honestly, the first thing I'd do is figure out what the hell is going on. What the Event was, who everyone is, why they do what they do, etc. Maybe restore Beck's memories and set up mass-production of Duos to explore whatever is left of the world.

Dismantling Big Venus is a must (man does not deserve to weild the power of gods!), as is tracking down whatever Swarzwald was looking for, and finally, most importantly, go down. Deep down, underground, and face the darkness.
minespatch 10-18-2006 07:15 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Shadow dorothy
Does Paradigm have anime? If not you could get a pannent Happy

actually, there was a episode were roger and danstun watching a 20's cartoon with a running dog.
Mrs. Beck 10-18-2006 10:37 PM
Bwahahaa .... interesting question. Yeeeessss, interesting indeed. *cackles evily* ... O_o What the hell are you staring at?

Anywho, I dunno. Hard question. Sooooooooooo many possible answers. Evil Bwahaa. Really though, I think that there would be five major possibilities here. Let's check them out, shall we?

- Number One: See Paradigm Firsthand! -

Okay, so first of all, why WOULDN'T I want to see the events of Paradigm firsthand? Ya know, acctually be in the show an' all that great stuff. Mingle with the psychopaths we all know and love, be an all around pain in the arsaroony ... jack some stuff up .... More than likely, this wouldn't be my first choice, though. Especially not when you compare it to option ....

- Number Two: See Paradigm Firsthand Through The Eyes of My OC! -

Seeing Paradigm in the body and mentality of little 14-year-old me is all fine and good, but .... man .... *grins* What if I could be written into the show as Raven Valentine(My bodacious, sassy, sarcastic, somewhat humorous, hot-headed, theif-for-higher of an OC)? Or, maybe, have her written into the show and just watch from the sidelines? To get the full effect of this one, I think you'd have to have read perhaps a fanfic - or RP - and seen her in action. But really, that would rock HARDCORE, YALL'S! ... Besides. I'd get to spend lots of 'quality time' with that handsome hunk of animated man, Jason Beck. Wink

- Number Three: Happy Ending. (Which, acctually, I'd qualify as a crappy/unhappy ending.) -

Do I REALLY have to delve into this one? Blaaaargh! Oh, fine! Roger and Dorothy become a cute couple, Norman gets his much needed vacation, Alex is never heard from again (Nor is Alan), Angel and Daustan become an item (Blargh. Never really supported that pairing all that much, nope, I didn't ...), Beck is acctually locked up in jail, and whatever the hell else you wanna come up with. XP Either way, it's no fun.

- Number Four: Change Nothing Ending. -

.... o_O Someone PLEASE tell me I didn't just consider that as needing its own section.

- Number Five: Tottal Domination Ending! -

BWAHAHAAAA! YESSSSS! You see, I, personally, have always favored the villains of Big O. They deserve a break, eh? They work hard for their money, too (And no, let's not pause and consider the small, teensy-weensy technicality that, in some cases, it's really not acctually their money)! So, instead of explaining all of this, I'll let your imagination fly on what this could be. Wink

Personally, I like either Option Number Two or Option Number Five. But that's just me. I could get really creative, and go into detail ... but I don't feel like it tonight. Tongue