DOLLS the Manga

BethMcBeth 03-14-2005 04:55 AM
DOLLS the Manga

I have just recenlty found this manga and gotten my hands on it and I found it ratehr enjpyable. It is about Adroids and their masters or relation ships with humans. I found it to be really neat but then again I really like this sort of situtations with humans and androids. Although it does sort of have a little bit of some adult situtations all in all I found it to be a good series so far. The Art work is also very crisp and clear too! just wondering if anyone has read it or knows much of it yet. I am only on Vol 1 right now ^_^"

Redd 03-14-2005 11:10 PM
I have the first one and it's really really good, but I was unable to buy the rest because: a) they didnt stock 2 in my local bookstore and b) Volume 3 was rated Mature.... and I didn't really want to read it. XP. So basically, it was probably less then what I expected of it, but the stories were really interesting.... because who doesn't love androids?! Big Grin Not planning to continue reading/buying it though.
Ano Hito 03-26-2005 02:17 PM
I read it and enjoyed it for it's profound stories that don't shove a moral in your face, but I wouldn't buy it.