Hi there.

Aircraftkiller 03-13-2005 10:56 PM
An acquaintance of mine from deviantART referred me here, so here I am. :-)

Been a fan of The Big O for quite a while now... Just recently got to see the final episodes because Adult Swim was being retarded about showing them.

I also happen to lead a conversion of Command & Conquer: Red Alert into first person on the Battlefield 2 engine. If you're curious about that, head over to http://www.renalert.com - C&C is also one of my passions.

Looks like a great community I'd love to be a part of. Keep it up!
R.Smith 03-13-2005 11:08 PM
Welcome Aircraftkiller! Big Grin I hope you have a pleasant stay here at Paradigm-City.com Pleased

Please check out the Orientation thread for a quick guide of what's here to see. And stop on by the Forum Rules to get an idea of what's ok, and what's not.

Also, if you have a question, feel free to pm meBig Grin
BabyGhia 03-13-2005 11:26 PM
Welcome to the forum, Aircraftkiller!

Big Grin

BabyGhia
Spooky 03-13-2005 11:55 PM
Hi hi!

Welcome to PCF Smile Have a look around and feel free to jump in on any current discussion. Enjoy yourself and remember, above all else, have fun Smile

Latah Wink
Token
BethMcBeth 03-14-2005 02:16 AM
Hey there Welcome tp PCF!!! Theres plenty of thigns to see and do here! Everytthing from Fan art to Fan fics and all thats in between! Welcome and have a blast! ^_^""
BehemothPanzer 03-14-2005 02:20 AM
I would like to welcome you too.

Newbie to Newbie.

*handshake*
R.Jesse 03-14-2005 03:02 AM
welcome to PCF
Asirt 03-14-2005 10:34 AM
Welcome to Paradigm City, Aircraftkiller! I hope you have a good time here at the fourms. Smile

Be sure to check out the many topics available, but more importantly, have fun with it. Big Grin

If you need anything, be sure to ask the mods or admin, or even some of the members here. Wink

Again, welcome, and I hope you enjoy your stay. Happy

Later,
Trisa
Generalissimo D 03-14-2005 04:53 PM
Welcome to our little gathering hole, ACK. Nice avatar by the way.
Aircraftkiller 03-14-2005 07:27 PM
Thanks everyone! :-) From what I've seen, the forums are friendly and oriented toward actual discussion... Been using Internet forums since 2001 and I have yet to find a place like this. Even my own forum seems a bit pale in comparison, lol...

And thanks Big. My avatar was made in 3D Studio 7.
Madrona 03-14-2005 07:38 PM
Welcome Aircraftkiller. Our domes are your domes. As has already been said, and you've probably noticed we are a pretty friendly bunch.

Enjoy,

Madrona
President Alex Rosewater 03-14-2005 08:22 PM
Welcome Aircraftkiller, have a nice time argueing with people here (J/p)
Wingnut 03-14-2005 08:48 PM
Greetings comrade. I too have been a fan of the C&C Red Alert series for some time. I have yet to check out your site, but I have seen your deviantART account and I am impressed by the digital works there.
Zola 03-14-2005 10:13 PM
Hi there, and welcome!
Avenir 03-14-2005 11:52 PM
Salutations and welcome to Paradigm City Forums, Aircraftkiller. It is great to have you with us. Happy
R and D 03-15-2005 07:03 AM
hello and welcome to the forumns! here is some cake and ice ream for your enjoyment! welcome to PCF! Cool
Dude Love 03-17-2005 10:22 PM
Top of the Evenin' to ya, laddie. I'm Patty O'Wienberg, your official Forum Diplomat. I would like to extend a hand of greeting to you.

As I said, I'm known by some as the "Forum Diplomat". This means I'm fully open and willing to receive any questions you have about PCF and using the forums, via Private Message.

I suppose I'll direct you to a few good threads:

• dawnstrider's Orientation Thread - A good way to start off your visit here, this thread explains everything here on Paradigm, along with adding a few helpful pointers to become a respected, successful member. Smile
  • The Fallen Phoenix's Official Paradigm-City Survival Guide (Orientation - Section 2) - An additional supplement to the aforementioned Orientation Thread, this further describes everything here on the forums, and includes some suggestions on who to avoid Tongue Smile .
  • dawnstrider's Visual Rule Guide - A Perfect supplement to the official Forum Rules Thread, this thread shows enforcement of the rules in action. A great way of comprehending the exact meaning of the rules. Smile
  • The Forum FAQs - An underestimated part of Paradigm, the FAQs give a great explanation of how exactly the forums function. They include detailed instructions on how to edit one's forum profile, use all the forum functions, and determine "user rank". For technical questions, this is the written authority.
The Baker St. Irregular 03-18-2005 10:06 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Aircraftkiller
An acquaintance of mine from deviantART referred me here, so here I am. :-)

Hee-hee. Big Grin That would have been me.

Good to see you here, buddy! I'm looking forward to posting with you. Hope you love it here!

Huzzah!
Pygmalion 03-18-2005 10:24 AM
Greetings, Aircraftkiller, and welcome to our happy domes! Here's a blimp (used in Act 1 only) for you to explore the upper reaches of Paradigm. Let us know what you bring to light, ok?

Interested in fan works? Try a serving of Rota, one of many interesting stories and pictures in Nightingale forum.

Smith Mansion is your source of analysis and creative guesswork about the show itself.

Ailesberry has tons of info on other anime and manga.

Speakeasy is the home of off-Big O posts and birthday wishes.

Finally, JFK Mark is the place to discuss topics about the boards. There are lively continuing threads on avatars and banners.

Hope to see you around the fora!

Cheers,
Pygmalion
Zopwx2 03-18-2005 05:16 PM
howdy new guy