Veemon! Showtime!

Veemon 03-13-2005 02:19 AM
Greetings, people of Paradigm City. My full name is Veemon Daisuke Kamiya, but you can call me Veemon. I have watched Big O since it aired on Toonami, and figured I may as well become a part of the fan community. I enjoy Sci-Fi, Anime, Manga, Video Games, and other geek stuff. I have Aspergers, ADD, and take my classes over the internet, which gives me too much free time and a tendancy to find weird things, so once I get settled, I'll probably find some really weird stuff to discuss.
R.Smith 03-13-2005 02:22 AM
Welcome Veemon! Big Grin I hope you have a pleasant stay here at Paradigm-City.com Pleased

Please check out the Orientation thread for a quick guide of what's here to see. And stop on by the Forum Rules to get an idea of what's ok, and what's not.

Also, if you have a question, feel free to pm meBig Grin
Avenir 03-13-2005 02:29 AM
Welcome to Paradigm City Forums, Veemon. I also have Aspergers Syndrome, as do many other members; it seems to be surprisingly common amongst the Big O fan base. But nevertheless, it is great to have you with us. Happy
Sharpshooter005 03-13-2005 03:22 AM
Huh..I thought this said "venom! showtime!" for a minute.

I came for brain-eating Frown
Asirt 03-13-2005 09:37 AM
Welcome to Paradigm City, Veemon. I hope you enjoy your stay here at the forums. Smile

Be sure to check out the many topics available, but more importantly, have fun with it. Big Grin

If you need anything, be sure to ask the mods or admin, or even some of the members here. Wink

Again, welcome, and I hope you have a good time here. Happy

Later,
Trisa
Ban Mido 03-13-2005 10:12 AM
Welcome to Paradigm City Forums, Veemon!

Check out the MFL (Megadeuce Fighting League)! You can create your own megadeuce and fight against other's with it!

.Dominus.
Generalissimo D 03-13-2005 11:32 AM
Welcome to the glitch-hole known as PCF. Hope you enjoy your stay. Watch out for the Hot robot action thread though..
Zopwx2 03-13-2005 02:15 PM
Howdy Newmember.
BabyGhia 03-13-2005 06:50 PM
Welcome to the forum, Veemon!

Have already chatted with you on IRC but here's a more official welcome!

Big Grin

BabyGhia
Zola 03-13-2005 08:32 PM
*waves* Hi there Veemon!
Spooky 03-13-2005 11:57 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Sharpshooter005
Huh..I thought this said "venom! showtime!" for a minute.

I came for brain-eating Frown

Ha ha...you're not the only one Tongue

Hi there Smile Welcome! Have a look around, get the feel of things, and have fun!

Latah Wink
Token
R.Jesse 03-14-2005 12:32 AM
welcome to PCF
BethMcBeth 03-14-2005 01:48 AM
Hey tehre! YAYAY!1 Another fan who reembers the Toonami days!! ^_^"" Welcome to PCF! Theres everything from Fan Art to Fan Fics ehre! I hope you enjoy your self and again Welcome!!
Madrona 03-14-2005 07:25 PM
Hey there, can't believe I almost missed ya.

Welcome to Paradigm. Our domes are your domes!

Madrona
R and D 03-16-2005 06:43 AM
hello hello and welcome to PCF! Cool here is some pepsi and a big o plushie as gift for joining. Anime Smile enjoy and welcome to PCF! Cool
Dude Love 03-17-2005 10:23 PM
Top of the Evenin' to ya, laddie. I'm Patty O'Wienberg, your official Forum Diplomat. I would like to extend a hand of greeting to you. I believe we met at the Neo-Speakeasy.

As I said, I'm known by some as the "Forum Diplomat". This means I'm fully open and willing to receive any questions you have about PCF and using the forums, via Private Message.

I suppose I'll direct you to a few good threads:

• dawnstrider's Orientation Thread - A good way to start off your visit here, this thread explains everything here on Paradigm, along with adding a few helpful pointers to become a respected, successful member. Smile
  • The Fallen Phoenix's Official Paradigm-City Survival Guide (Orientation - Section 2) - An additional supplement to the aforementioned Orientation Thread, this further describes everything here on the forums, and includes some suggestions on who to avoid Tongue Smile .
  • dawnstrider's Visual Rule Guide - A Perfect supplement to the official Forum Rules Thread, this thread shows enforcement of the rules in action. A great way of comprehending the exact meaning of the rules. Smile
  • The Forum FAQs - An underestimated part of Paradigm, the FAQs give a great explanation of how exactly the forums function. They include detailed instructions on how to edit one's forum profile, use all the forum functions, and determine "user rank". For technical questions, this is the written authority.
Pygmalion 03-18-2005 10:08 AM
Greetings, Veemon, and welcome to our happy domes! You've come to a great place for folks who like to discuss and debate Big O, anime, or life in general. We like hearing about odd things on the Web.

Interested in fan works? Try a serving of Meeting Norman by the inimitable A Clockwork Tomato, one of many interesting stories and pictures in Nightingale forum.

Smith Mansion is your source of analysis and creative guesswork about the show itself.

Ailesberry has tons of info on other anime and manga.

Speakeasy is the home of off-Big O posts and birthday wishes.

Finally, JFK Mark is the place to discuss topics about the boards. There are lively continuing threads on avatars and banners.

Hope to see you around the fora!

Cheers,
Pygmalion
Almasy 03-21-2005 03:53 PM
That's a cool name, Veemon! Welcome to PCF! I hope you enjoy your time here! There are lots of cool threads to participate in!

Have fun! ^_^
Captain Maw 03-21-2005 10:05 PM
Chanquit, yakshamesh!

I vatch Adult Svim, Big O!

Velcome!!! *points at sign "1st Annual PCF Barbeque: TBA"*
Velcome!!! *points at head
Velcome!!! *flies away