oh, whoops, i haven't done this here yet?

ravenlore 03-12-2005 10:27 PM
um, hi.

i originally came here from ASMB. thanks Dork!

i'm a crazy cat lady in training.

i'm 30, and a nontraditional college student.
i'm having a lot of fun doing things i should have done 10 years ago, like stay up late and watch anime.

i'm also a geek grrl wannabe. and a stormchaser, although not a very good one.

i like Big O because i like exploring what makes us human, and what if any purpose we might be serving.

of course i love Roger, but i am a Dorothy fangirl first.
R.Smith 03-12-2005 10:33 PM
Welcome ravenlore! Big Grin I hope you have a pleasant stay here at Paradigm-City.com Pleased

Please check out the Orientation thread for a quick guide of what's here to see. And stop on by the Forum Rules to get an idea of what's ok, and what's not.

Also, if you have a question, feel free to pm meBig Grin
Asirt 03-12-2005 10:35 PM
Welcome to Paradigm City, ravenlore! I hope you have a good time here. Smile

Be sure to check out the many topics available, but more importantly, have fun with it. Big Grin

If you need anything, be sure to ask the mods and admin, as well as some of the members here. Wink

Again, welcome, and I hope you enjoy your stay here. Happy

Later,
Trisa
Diverse Considerations 03-12-2005 10:36 PM
hmm, plenty of room for crazy cat ladies in Paradigm City, although good luck finding cats.

All our cats are three stories tall and have mouths in their chests... o.O

But regardless, welcome to the city. Please enjoy our scenic domes. Have fun and such. ^_^
ravenlore 03-12-2005 10:41 PM
well, there's Perro!
i have to share him, i'm sure, but that's ok!
Avenir 03-12-2005 10:44 PM
Once again, welcome to Paradigm City Forums, Ravenlore. It is good to have you with us here and in the IRC channel. Happy
Zopwx2 03-12-2005 10:53 PM
Weeeeeeeeeelcome then.
ravenlore 03-12-2005 11:33 PM
thanks...i suppose it seems kind of odd that allofasudden i'm all over the place.

sorry 'bout that...
BabyGhia 03-13-2005 06:54 PM
Welcome to the forum, ravenlore!

Nice to see around here and in IRC! See you around!

Big Grin

BabyGhia
Spooky 03-13-2005 08:51 PM
Hi hi!

Welcome to PCF! It's much friendlier here and more calm than the AS forums - that's for sure. Enjoy your time here and above all else, have fun Smile

Latah Wink
Token
BethMcBeth 03-14-2005 03:51 AM
Hey tehre!! Welcome to PCF!!! Theres everythign from Fan Art to FAn FIcs here! I hope you have a blast!!!! ^_^""" Aggain Welcome here I really like your Avatar too! ^_^""
Madrona 03-14-2005 07:27 PM
Hi ravenlore! It's nice of you to make your formal hello.
It was great to meet you in IRC. Hope you enjoy your new home among the domes.

Madrona
Dark-0 03-14-2005 07:31 PM
Welcome Ravenlore to PCF, I am glad your here Cool
R and D 03-15-2005 07:03 AM
hello and welcome to the forumns! here is some cake and ice ream for your enjoyment! welcome to PCF! Cool
Mr. Fortnight 03-17-2005 03:08 AM
Well, better late than never! Welcome to Paradigm!

And please, wear proper flotation devices when around the south ruins, okay?
Mage 03-17-2005 10:04 PM
*Waves*
Welcom to the forums ^.^ Hang around and post a while, it's not the fastest forum in the world but the people here are really interesting.
I love the thirty-year-old in college thing, I'm still trying to narrow down my options for getting out out the middle of nowhere Oregon Big Grin
Dude Love 03-17-2005 10:25 PM
Top of the Evenin' to ya, laddie. I'm Patty O'Wienberg, your official Forum Diplomat. I would like to extend a hand of greeting to you.

I believe we met over at the Neo-Speakeasy, where you originally introduced yourself. It's good to see you over here now.

As I said, I'm known by some as the "Forum Diplomat". This means I'm fully open and willing to receive any questions you have about PCF and using the forums, via Private Message.

I suppose I'll direct you to a few good threads:

• dawnstrider's Orientation Thread - A good way to start off your visit here, this thread explains everything here on Paradigm, along with adding a few helpful pointers to become a respected, successful member. Smile
  • The Fallen Phoenix's Official Paradigm-City Survival Guide (Orientation - Section 2) - An additional supplement to the aforementioned Orientation Thread, this further describes everything here on the forums, and includes some suggestions on who to avoid Tongue Smile .
  • dawnstrider's Visual Rule Guide - A Perfect supplement to the official Forum Rules Thread, this thread shows enforcement of the rules in action. A great way of comprehending the exact meaning of the rules. Smile
  • The Forum FAQs - An underestimated part of Paradigm, the FAQs give a great explanation of how exactly the forums function. They include detailed instructions on how to edit one's forum profile, use all the forum functions, and determine "user rank". For technical questions, this is the written authority.
Pygmalion 03-18-2005 09:46 AM
Hello, ravenlore, and welcome to our lovely domes. Here's a nice ball of twine that you can use to find your way back when you get six deep in references in the thread. It doubles as a cat-amusement device.

Since you are new here, let me advise you not to eat or drink while reading the following threads:

Smith Mansion:
The Big O: Funny Picture Post
Big O + Big Venus = Hot Robot Action

Ailesberry:
Anime Funny Pictures

Nightingale:
make up a big o scene!
Retouching
The Big O Blooper Special!
Cheap Innuendos and Jokes
Big O Crossovers with Anything

Speakeasy:
Has anyone seen a snowman in September?
Funny Pictures
Ground Crew Gripes and Aircraft Chatter

And if a thread says "Immature content" -- believe it!

Pygmalion
Zola 03-18-2005 10:48 AM
Greetings, Raven Smile
JAYCZero 03-18-2005 01:54 PM
Hi and Welcome to Paradigm Raven , I Like the name Wink !
I hope you
enjoy yourself here Happy !