Episode 18 Discussion: "Marcoh's Notes"

Raven 03-14-2005 06:48 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Green_Bird
Yeah, Sonny Strait does Hughes. He also did Lupin (FUNi Dubs) and Krilin on DBZ believe it or not....

That's not too hard to believe. Armstrong does the voice for Piccalo, I recognized it the moment he opened his mouth.
BabyGhia 03-17-2005 10:58 PM
Another great episode. The call between Hughes and Mustang was classic them. Hughes going on and on about his daughter. Still like his character a lot.

The Yomiko character was cool. Photographic memory and all. And Marcoh putting his note in the form of a cookbook was an interesting choice. Though the answer was a little scary. Yikes.

Great episode again. Looking forward to the next one.

BabyGhia
Captain Maw 03-25-2005 05:51 PM
why dont they just find ppl and use them???
that sounds evil, but hey, after all the $h*t they've gone through, they can find some deadbeat criminal, and sacrifice him/her in the name of alchemy.
not only would they rid the streets of criminals, they accomplish their quest and give an example to the crime world that crime doesnt pay.

kill 3 birds with one stone
Madrona 03-25-2005 06:00 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Captain Maw
why dont they just find ppl and use them???
that sounds evil, but hey, after all the $h*t they've gone through, they can find some deadbeat criminal, and sacrifice him/her in the name of alchemy.
not only would they rid the streets of criminals, they accomplish their quest and give an example to the crime world that crime doesnt pay.

kill 3 birds with one stone

Well, what if the people they used hadn't actually done anything. Now I'm not talking about # 48 or #66" that's just what they call him a work!" Wink ....more on them on Saturday. But doesn't it seem like there is a lot not to like about the way the government runs things? Can you say you aprove of the way they handled the people in Ishvar? I know I don't. Mass killing, of a certain group of people. Sound familiar?

ANYWAY...we wouldn't want our heroes commiting more sins. It would ruin the way we think about them. We can forgive the first one, but could you really justify doing anymore? I know I couldn't.

Madrona