Yeah...This is one of thooossee

Ban Mido 03-12-2005 09:21 AM
Well, hello board members, and others viewing this.
I go by the screen name Dominus.
I'm a big fan of Bonaparte, the compound Megadeuce destroyed by Big Fau in Big Fau's first battle appearence.
So yeah..I'm a newbie...Uhhh....Yeah..
*Nods.*
Christina Perry 03-12-2005 09:56 AM
Welcome to the Paradigm City Forums, Dominus.
Asirt 03-12-2005 10:14 AM
Welcome to Paradigm City, Dominus. I hope you enjoy your stay here. Smile

Be sure to check out the many topics available, but more importantly, have fun with it! Big Grin

If you need anything, be sure to ask the mods and the admin, as well as some of the members here. Wink

Again, welcome, and I hope you have a good time here. Happy

Later,
Trisa
Ban Mido 03-12-2005 10:26 AM
Ty. Ty.
Tony Waynewrong 03-12-2005 11:34 AM
Welcome to our party, Dominus. I hope you enjoy your stay and weren't too fond of your sanity. They aren't permitted here, so leave it at the door with Norman. He will discard it to the proper receptacle. Smile
Ban Mido 03-12-2005 01:10 PM
Lol!
Thanks.
Zopwx2 03-12-2005 02:03 PM
Howdy new guy
Avenir 03-12-2005 02:58 PM
Welcome to Paradigm City Forums, Dominus. We hope you enjoy it here. Happy
Ano Hito 03-12-2005 05:36 PM
Yarrrr. Welcome and all that.
Madrona 03-12-2005 08:06 PM
Welcome Dominus. Our domes are your domes. Make yourself at home.

Enjoy!
Madrona
Ban Mido 03-12-2005 08:08 PM
Thank you all.
R.Smith 03-12-2005 10:00 PM
Welcome Dominus! Big Grin I hope you have a pleasant stay here at Paradigm-City.com Pleased

Please check out the Orientation thread for a quick guide of what's here to see. And stop on by the Forum Rules to get an idea of what's ok, and what's not.

Also, if you have a question, feel free to pm meBig Grin
BabyGhia 03-13-2005 06:45 PM
Welcome to the forum, Dominus!

Big Grin

BabyGhia
Spooky 03-13-2005 08:47 PM
Hi there Smile

Welcome to PCF! Have fun & enjoy yourself Smile

Latah Wink
Token
Zola 03-13-2005 08:55 PM
Hi there, and welcome Smile
BethMcBeth 03-14-2005 03:36 AM
Why hello there and welocme to PCF!! Thers everything BIg O here from Fan ARt to Fanfics! i hope you have a blast! ^_^"" and welcome again!
R and D 03-16-2005 06:44 AM
hello hello and welcome to PCF! Cool here is some pepsi and a big o plushie as gift for joining. Anime Smile enjoy and welcome to PCF! Cool
Dude Love 03-17-2005 10:24 PM
Top of the Evenin' to ya, laddie. I'm Patty O'Wienberg, your official Forum Diplomat. I would like to extend a hand of greeting to you.

You seem to have joined the ranks of members who are unsure about their true identity (ie. Name Change). Eventually, your memories will no longer be hazy and you will be sure.

As I said, I'm known by some as the "Forum Diplomat". This means I'm fully open and willing to receive any questions you have about PCF and using the forums, via Private Message.

I suppose I'll direct you to a few good threads:

• dawnstrider's Orientation Thread - A good way to start off your visit here, this thread explains everything here on Paradigm, along with adding a few helpful pointers to become a respected, successful member. Smile
  • The Fallen Phoenix's Official Paradigm-City Survival Guide (Orientation - Section 2) - An additional supplement to the aforementioned Orientation Thread, this further describes everything here on the forums, and includes some suggestions on who to avoid Tongue Smile .
  • dawnstrider's Visual Rule Guide - A Perfect supplement to the official Forum Rules Thread, this thread shows enforcement of the rules in action. A great way of comprehending the exact meaning of the rules. Smile
  • The Forum FAQs - An underestimated part of Paradigm, the FAQs give a great explanation of how exactly the forums function. They include detailed instructions on how to edit one's forum profile, use all the forum functions, and determine "user rank". For technical questions, this is the written authority.
Pygmalion 03-18-2005 10:02 AM
I get to be the first to greet you by your new name. Greetings and welcome to our happy domes, Ban Mido! Here's an empty sack in case you come across some memories you want to take with you.

Interested in fan works? Try a serving of Life Goes On by the inimitable A Clockwork Tomato, one of many interesting stories and pictures in Nightingale forum.

Smith Mansion is your source of analysis and creative guesswork about the show itself.

Ailesberry has tons of info on other anime and manga.

Speakeasy is the home of off-Big O posts and birthday wishes.

Finally, JFK Mark is the place to discuss topics about the boards. There are lively continuing threads on avatars and banners.

Hope to see you around the fora!

Cheers,
Pygmalion
Almasy 03-21-2005 03:52 PM
Hey, I'm Almasy! ^_^

Welcome to PCF! I hope you enjoy your time here!

I'm sure you'll be able to make lots of good friends here! ^_^