Rock you like a hurricane

BehemothPanzer 03-11-2005 08:34 AM
Hey all,

The names Tyler(I oft go by Tai or Sheep). I got re-addicted to Big O because in my insomnia I caught the second season airing on Adult Swim recently. Re-sparked and maginyfied my entire love of the series.

I'm an 18 year old Ohioan who attends conventions and travels the state in his freetime.

Some random content to chew on; What's with encountering a lack of Female Big O fans in the real world? Haha, you have to like the Big O or I don't think I can date you, haha, then again the same can be said for me and most mecha animes.

Switching topics, Does anyone here attend conventions, I'm all about meeting Big O fans in person.
Christina Perry 03-11-2005 08:38 AM
Welcome to the forums, BehemothPanzer.
Asirt 03-11-2005 09:12 AM
Hey welcome to Paradigm City, BehemothPanzer! I hope you have a good time here at the forums. Smile

Be sure to check out the many topics here, but more importantly, have fun with it. Big Grin

If you need anything, be sure to ask the mods or admin, or even some of the members here. Wink

Again, welcome and I hope you enjoy your stay. Happy

Later,
Trisa
Madrona 03-11-2005 11:43 AM
Welcome BehemothPanzer!!!

As for female fans of Big O...there are plenty here. You've come to the right place. Many of our most active posters are female...although, a few also have husbands and/or kids!! Don't dispair, there are a lot your age Wink

Plenty of people here attend the conventions. And meeting fellow Big O fans is easy. The PCF cookout is coming soon

I hope you enjoy your time around the domes.

Madrona
BabyGhia 03-11-2005 12:16 PM
Welcome to the forum, BehemothPanzer!

Big Grin

BabyGhia
Avenir 03-11-2005 01:21 PM
Welcome to Paradigm City Forums, BehemothPanzer. We hope you enjoy the site. Happy
angelcakes 03-11-2005 02:02 PM
Welcome to PCF BehemothPanzer. Enjoy your stay, and don't spend all your sanity in one place Tongue

Are you by any chance a fan of 'The Scorpions'?
BehemothPanzer 03-11-2005 04:34 PM
quote:
Originally posted by angelcakes
Welcome to PCF BehemothPanzer. Enjoy your stay, and don't spend all your sanity in one place Tongue

Are you by any chance a fan of 'The Scorpions'?

Possibly =P

Do they rock you like a hurricane too?
R.Smith 03-11-2005 04:49 PM
Welcome BehemothPanzer! Big Grin I hope you have a pleasant stay here at Paradigm-City.com Pleased

Please check out the Orientation thread for a quick guide of what's here to see. And stop on by the Forum Rules to get an idea of what's ok, and what's not.

Also, if you have a question, feel free to pm meBig Grin
Zopwx2 03-11-2005 04:52 PM
Howdy new guy
BehemothPanzer 03-11-2005 04:57 PM
Thanks guys, this looks like a really friendly community!
Spooky 03-11-2005 09:04 PM
<--- Female Big O fan

Hi hi! Welcome to PCF Smile Enjoy yourself here and above anything, remember to have fun!

I'm not much of a con go-er, not because I don't like them, but because I'm generally too busy to make it! 2 cons last year...not bad....not bad Tongue (I met Steve Blum....muahahahahaha)

Latah Wink
Token
Tony Waynewrong 03-12-2005 11:36 AM
Welcome to the city of lost memories and gained friendships, BehemothPanzer. I hope you enjoy your stay and isn't too attached to your sanity. They aren't allowed to roam these parts. So, toss them into the receptacle marked "Useless Items" and savor the flavor of our odd behavior. Big Grin
R and D 03-15-2005 07:02 AM
hello and welcome to the forumns! here is some cake and ice ream for your enjoyment! welcome to PCF! Cool
BethMcBeth 03-15-2005 07:30 AM
Hey tehre Welcome to PCF!!! ^_^"" Theres everything here from Fan Art to Fan Fics and all thats inbetween. Welcome and have a blast!
Dude Love 03-17-2005 10:22 PM
Top of the Evenin' to ya, laddie. I'm Patty O'Wienberg, your official Forum Diplomat. I would like to extend a hand of greeting to you.

As I said, I'm known by some as the "Forum Diplomat". This means I'm fully open and willing to receive any questions you have about PCF and using the forums, via Private Message.

I suppose I'll direct you to a few good threads:

• dawnstrider's Orientation Thread - A good way to start off your visit here, this thread explains everything here on Paradigm, along with adding a few helpful pointers to become a respected, successful member. Smile
  • The Fallen Phoenix's Official Paradigm-City Survival Guide (Orientation - Section 2) - An additional supplement to the aforementioned Orientation Thread, this further describes everything here on the forums, and includes some suggestions on who to avoid Tongue Smile .
  • dawnstrider's Visual Rule Guide - A Perfect supplement to the official Forum Rules Thread, this thread shows enforcement of the rules in action. A great way of comprehending the exact meaning of the rules. Smile
  • The Forum FAQs - An underestimated part of Paradigm, the FAQs give a great explanation of how exactly the forums function. They include detailed instructions on how to edit one's forum profile, use all the forum functions, and determine "user rank". For technical questions, this is the written authority.
Pygmalion 03-18-2005 10:15 AM
Hello, BehemothPanzer, and welcome to our lovely domes. It's great to see the Midwest represented in the rolls of Big O fans. I've never been to Ohayocon, but I understand it is a trip worth making. If you make it out to Oregon, give me a shout, as there are a number of us out here.

Since you are new, let me advise you not to eat or drink while reading the following threads:

Smith Mansion:
The Big O: Funny Picture Post
Big O + Big Venus = Hot Robot Action

Ailesberry:
Anime Funny Pictures

Nightingale:
make up a big o scene!
Retouching
The Big O Blooper Special!
Cheap Innuendos and Jokes
Big O Crossovers with Anything

Speakeasy:
Has anyone seen a snowman in September?
Funny Pictures
Ground Crew Gripes and Aircraft Chatter

And if a thread says "Immature content" -- believe it!

Pygmalion
Almasy 03-21-2005 03:54 PM
That's hot! Welcome to the forums! ^_^

I'm sure you'll have a great time here! Most people do! ^_^

Loves it.
Wink