Music Title

Griever 03-10-2005 01:35 PM
hey there,im a new member here from scotland but im also new to big o,about 6 weeks ago i was introduced to big o by a friend,being a fan of mobile suit gundam i was interested in seeing another mecha from sunrise,after seeing 2 episodes from series 1 i immediately bought series 1 and 2 of ebay in dvd boxsets,now im addicted to big o,its a shame they havent made any series's past series 2,oh and ive not seen all of series 2 yet as the guy i bought series 1 and 2 from had ran out of stock,im in the middle of getting another series 2 as we speak but i watched series 2 on toonami recently and they stopped it at episode 22(bastards) so please dont mention spoilers to me as im quite keen to see the end of now one of my favorite series's ive ever watched,my question is,see in the episode leviathan when you see the flash back of big duo and big o fighting(wot a scene!) wot is the music that plays then?,ive heard it during the series at other points also and i just love it but dont have a clue wot its name is if anyone knows could they please inform me
BigO-SHOWTIME 03-11-2005 12:42 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Griever
hey there,im a new member here from scotland but im also new to big o,about 6 weeks ago i was introduced to big o by a friend,being a fan of mobile suit gundam i was interested in seeing another mecha from sunrise,after seeing 2 episodes from series 1 i immediately bought series 1 and 2 of ebay in dvd boxsets,now im addicted to big o,its a shame they havent made any series's past series 2,oh and ive not seen all of series 2 yet as the guy i bought series 1 and 2 from had ran out of stock,im in the middle of getting another series 2 as we speak but i watched series 2 on toonami recently and they stopped it at episode 22(bastards) so please dont mention spoilers to me as im quite keen to see the end of now one of my favorite series's ive ever watched,my question is,see in the episode leviathan when you see the flash back of big duo and big o fighting(wot a scene!) wot is the music that plays then?,ive heard it during the series at other points also and i just love it but dont have a clue wot its name is if anyone knows could they please inform me

First of all welcome to the forums!!! You will find all kinds of speculation here Big Grin A kind suggestion, use a few more periods to separate sentences. Not being picky or over-critical on grammar and stuff. It just makes reading posts easier if you separate your sentences a little better, and you may get more responses from people. Happy

Anyway to answer your question, the song is Stoning. It is played in Act 12, 14, 25, 26 and other parts as well.