Any requests for sig. pic?

angelcakes 09-13-2003 05:54 PM
Does any one want any pictues for their signature? I finally got one of the programs running and I'm taking requests.
Schwarzwald 09-13-2003 06:34 PM
WE ALL are taking requests...

i think mabey we should keep one thread for requests and peopel can claim it and help... and we wait for another person for help...
angelcakes 09-28-2003 05:16 PM
Well I'm bored and just thought i could put my boredum to use instead of letting it waste away in a corner.
Donatello007 10-13-2003 11:19 AM
Just doing the back-up of this thread:

Kite: i'd like a shadow the hedgehog picture. or a kite picture from .hack//infection with my name on it.

Donatello007: I could do the shadow one for you seeing as sonic is my specialty.

Kite: neato. luv it. thanx!

OK now for my real post: Well here it is. It doesn't have your name on it because i loved it so much i wanted to use it on another forum. So here it is:
Kairi 10-13-2003 02:14 PM
Do not make new threads for sh** like this. Give it to him personally or post it in the "Cool Signature.." thread.
Krang 10-13-2003 10:07 PM
Actually, he was reposting some replies from a thread from the other server, so I'll merge it with the original thread and unlock it (even though Kite should have posted his request in a more active thread...).
Mr. Saturn 11-07-2003 01:13 AM
I request anything with One Piece, Jet Grind Radio, EarthBound or X-Men(preferably Wolverine and/or Gambit) please
Schwarzwald 11-07-2003 02:53 PM
I CALL SHENMUE ANS PHANTASY STAR ONLINE!!!!
Nyarlathotep 11-13-2003 06:55 PM
Could somebody make me a sig using the pic of Bonaparte that Volt found for me (but I dunno how to attach to this exactly? It's the first one in the Second season Megadueses thread in the Mansion there) that says Bonaparte at the top and perhaps "Time to burn this worthless city to the ground!" at the bottom? Many thanks.
Darkside 11-13-2003 07:02 PM
Can I get a picture of Venus attacking Paradigm in Rogers Vision that says "God or Satan may not exist, but power will reamain absoulute through all eternity"
Also can I get another of Agent Smith looking at Neo that says "Hello Mr.Anderson. Surprised to see me."
So I can swap sig. pictures Big Grin

Last I need somebody to tell me how to get them on there. Confused Crying
[Zero] 11-14-2003 04:22 PM
If you can beat my sig go ahead! Wink
Manji 11-14-2003 04:39 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Darkside

Last I need somebody to tell me how to get them on there. Confused Crying

I can't help you with the other things at the moment, Photoshops been acting up on me, I'm gonna re-install it later, but I can help you with the explaination of how to make a sig work-

To make a signature work

-First you have to upload a picture on another service, or find a picture on the web
-Then right click, and go to properties, copy its adress/URL
-Go to My Signature in the user CP, and paste the adress/URL with these tags around it [img][/img]

So in the end, it will look like this-
code:
1:
[img]http://www.paradigm-city.com/forums/pcimgs/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Gummibear 11-26-2003 07:42 PM
Hi! Ummm if you are familiar with the Final Fantasy Series could you please make a Tifa(FF7) and Seifer(FF8 ) , like together in the same banner? And possibily include this quote " I fear nothing. I love battles. The way I look at it, each battle gets you one step closer to your dream." I'd really appreciate it of you could.Thank you in advance.
Elk 11-28-2003 04:24 PM
get me a picture of punk sonic. that would be awsm. i have one but it's not my drawing and plus it's too big. Tongue
el_w00t 11-28-2003 05:10 PM
I'd like one of Lupin III please, if it's not too much trouble
Nyarlathotep 11-29-2003 10:31 PM
Forget the Bonaparte one, can somebody make me a sig of the cover of the Captain Beefheart album Trout Mask Replica? That'd be super.
K the Wanderer 11-29-2003 10:50 PM
I can see that you are swamped already but if it wouldn't be too much trouble...could you make a sig. with Belldandy from Oh My Goddess on it? Maybe it could say something like, "Yeah, she's with me." or perhaps something better you can think of.
BoneDaddy 11-30-2003 06:16 PM
angelcakes, you're a godsend! i was just wondering about dems.. i would really like one.. trigun is really awexome and i got a pic that i would like to use. .. i think that'll work.. if not the url is http://64.127.74.3/Pictures/trigun/Trigun05.jpg
and just me name in some cool writing would be nice, but any artistic liberties you want to take is cool, ill accept jsut about anything.. thanx (btw, the hit is out)
Lone bebop 11-30-2003 07:19 PM
Ummm hello there, if its not to much trouble can you make me a banner of Faust The VIII from the anime shaman king? i have the pics i want to use, i'll PM them to you if you would take me request
Kite 12-08-2003 08:50 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Donatello007
Just doing the back-up of this thread:

Kite: i'd like a shadow the hedgehog picture. or a kite picture from .hack//infection with my name on it.

Donatello007: I could do the shadow one for you seeing as sonic is my specialty.

Kite: neato. luv it. thanx!

OK now for my real post: Well here it is. It doesn't have your name on it because i loved it so much i wanted to use it on another forum. So here it is:

4 some reason the sig isn't workin. any help?