Any requests for sig. pic?

Big Money 12-11-2003 07:33 AM
That picture of Big O posing from The Greatest Villain... The one where mount Fuji's in the background...
Blackcat 12-14-2003 06:20 PM
It would be awesome if someone could make me a sig with Big duo in it... It would be much appreciated.

-B.c.
psygnosis 12-14-2003 09:16 PM
My sig only has 16 colors in it.
Alas, I wish i had the original image.
Zola 12-15-2003 12:00 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Big Money
That picture of Big O posing from The Greatest Villain... The one where mount Fuji's in the background...

This is too big for your sig, but perhaps you can cut it down to a good size or one of the other image whizzes here will do so for you:

Big Money 12-16-2003 06:57 PM
Muhuhahahahahahahaha! ...No good will come of this... Thank you Zola.i
Tony Waynewrong 12-16-2003 07:33 PM
Zola, that's really cool. You are one talented genius. Smile
Cool_Vash 12-18-2003 06:26 PM
Could you make me one with Kamen Rider Black and Kamen Rider Faiz? Thanks!
Mr. Saturn 02-09-2004 03:04 PM
Oh, I have a new request! Can I have a pic with Nabeshin from Excel Saga on it that says, "You mess with the Fro, You got to go...." Big Grin
Stampede 02-09-2004 04:45 PM
I'd really appreciate it if I could get a sig pic with pictures of Beck on each side, looking smug. And in the middle, the following lyrics (from Beck's best song EV4R, Debra)

"And when our eyes did meet,
You knew I was packing heat"

Behind the lyrics, I think maybe a pic of Beck holding a gun of some sort.

(Hey, this beat out my original idea, a picture of Norman and the Big Old.)
dominusofdeath 02-11-2004 09:28 PM
i would like a animated hellsing one
with the battle between alucard and alexander in ep 3 or if there is a better fight seen between them it would rock
ill give u gold
Manji 02-11-2004 09:36 PM
quote:
Originally posted by dominusofdeath
with the battle between alucard and alexander in ep 3 or if there is a better fight seen between them it would rock

There is, a much better one, sadly I can't get any information on where to find a DVD ripper to get sections of video into GIF files. If anyone's got information, then maybe I can get your file. Cool
dominusofdeath 02-11-2004 09:38 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Manji
quote:
Originally posted by dominusofdeath

There is, a much better one, sadly I can't get any information on where to find a DVD ripper to get sections of video into GIF files. If anyone's got information, then maybe I can get your file. Cool

at least u tried
as for me
ITS MY BEDTIMEEmbarrassed Sweatdrop
nighty night
O O ASK R.SMITH
i think he may have one